X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Monday I hate Kobe Tatts***

Straight 202-186 +32.71 units

Dog MLs 18-33 +12.96 units

Throw Gasol & Kobe together & you have a combined 9-29 fg. Laying off playing the Lakers until Odom is back, because they play like idiots without him. Beasley goes nuts too lol, who woulda thought? Done ranting, onto today.....

Blazers/Bulls- Bulls off a home ot loss to the Thunder with 1 day of rest. The Blazers are also on 1 day rest, & are off a 13 pt win @home vs the Warriors. Last meeting took place @Port, where the Blazers romped 116-74. It is the Blazer's largest win of the season, & they lead by as many as 47 pts. The Bulls shot a wonderful 34%, & were 2-15 from behind the 3 pt line. Pretty sure the Bulls will be thinking about that blowout loss when these two teams face off tonight. No one wants anything to do with the Bulls, especially against the Blazers (I mean, Roy's back!). Thanks to perception I will get to play on a 12-6 home team with revenge vs a 8-10 road team that is favored. I had the total set @ 196, so if anything I will consider the Bulls tt over. Have to look into that deeper though, as the Blazers are definitely capable of playing a slow pace/ strong defensive game. Definitely playing on the Bulls in some form though......
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

NY@Hornets- First meeting this season for these two teams. The Knicks aren't in the best of spots here, playing their last road game before heading back home. NY has dropped their previous 3 road games, covering one @Dallas, but are off a 20 pt loss @ Houston. This is the Hornets last home game before going on the road to face Dallas, Cleveland & Detroit. I think if anything this will be a tune up game for NO. Looking at their numbers last season vs the DAntoni coached Suns, the Hornets had success running with them. 3 of 4 meetings resulted in totals over 220. I don't see any reason why the Knicks hold back the pace here, so IMO if both teams can shoot 45%, this should go over...... I give the Hornets aboout a 95% chance of winning outright, but see no edge to try and beat the line.

OKC@NJ- Thunder have been playing well lately and are off an ot road win. That's a whopping #2 on the road for these juggernauts. NJ is off a 2 pt loss to the Bucks in a heartbreaker. Yi is now out, & who knows the deal with Harris. Don't like the idea of laying chalk withan 8-12 home team, nor do I like backing the Thunder on the road in a letdown spot. Total is set over 200, which to me indicates that books are expecting a higher scoring game. Both teams are allowing 102 ppg, & the Nets certainly have the green light to bomb 3 pters all day (they were 16-30 3ptrs vs Mil). Leaning on the over, gun to my head Thunder but doubt I touch a side......

Comment

Tor@Bos- layed off the Raptors yesterday, but 10 points? Boston let the Rapts back in it, as they were outscored 33-21 in the fourth quarter. Problem with the raptors is that they are likely getting JO back, so the lineups will be shuffled again. Still think this line is inflated, and I am leaniing towards the points....waiting on Perkin's status too.

Comment

Betus has Bulls+3.5, so.....

Hornets-750
        Jazz-600
        Bulls+7-195

2.5 to win 2.5 units

leaning Bulls team o95.5, OKC team o97.5 & maybe even Jazz team o115. As for spread plays Raptors+10 & maybe Wiz+3.5.

Comment

Raptors+9.5-105

Knicks+11.5-105

Jazz team o115

3 units each

Wizards+140

Bulls+135

1 unit each

Comment

dumbest parlay ever....

Wiz+3.5
            Bucks/Wiz u193
            Raptors+9.5
            Knicks+11.5
            OKC/NJ over202.5
            Bulls+3.5
            Pacers/Jazz o220

.05 to win 3.75 units

Comment

Bulls team o95.5

3 units

Comment

You heard JO was back? I though he was gone for a while longer. Also Calderon is back out again...

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Was a rumor he could be back today. Wouldn't have liked it if he was back tonight....hopefully they can keep it within the number in ot. In other news, the Hornets suck balls. :puke:

Comment

I like the way Bargnani's been playing since JO went down though. Him and Bosh seem to click better than CB & JO. IMO, JO should play with the second unit when he comes back.

Nice hit...Raps could have easily won! :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks JML....Bulls team total loses by .5 pt, should have played the game over. Shame on me for playing the Bulls... small profit for the day, back at it tomorrow :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X