X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday

Bull****s +8

2 units

Bull****s are a solid home team normally (12-7 SU as opposed to 5-15 SU on the road), and are a far better team with Hinrich back too, imo.

Cavs took both meetings so far this year with a 9 point win in CHI and a 25 pt beatdown @ CLE.

Despite this line being less than what the Bulls lost by the first time @ home to CLE, I still think this line is inflated #1 because the Bulls are playing better basketball now than when they lost by 9 early in the year, #2 the Bull****s have double revenge tonight, #3 because it's the Cavs on national TV, which is second only to the Lakers on national TV in terms of lines having absolutely no line value, imho

Of course, I have been cold the last 2 nights, so it will probably be Cavs by 20 :puke:

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    Bull****s +8

2 units

Bull****s are a solid home team normally (12-7 SU as opposed to 5-15 SU on the road), and are a far better team with Hinrich back too, imo.

Cavs took both meetings so far this year with a 9 point win in CHI and a 25 pt beatdown @ CLE.

Despite this line being less than what the Bulls lost by the first time @ home to CLE, I still think this line is inflated #1 because the Bulls are playing better basketball now than when they lost by 9 early in the year, #2 the Bull****s have double revenge tonight, #3 because it's the Cavs on national TV, which is second only to the Lakers on national TV in terms of lines having absolutely no line value, imho

Of course, I have been cold the last 2 nights, so it will probably be Cavs by 20 :puke:

GL w/this one tonight, Stif! However, for the Bulls right now, it's either the opponent or no play IMO. You could be right about being better w/Hinrich but either way they are a mess right now. The last team they beat w/a winning record, Utah, was nearly a month ago. Hughes is basically all but done w/us so you know he's gotta be pouting on the bench and in the locker room. Gooden is out and they don't really have anyone to match up w/Big Ben (even though he's not really a scorer) and Varejao. The Bulls are a selfish bunch and they are just painful to watch right now. Besides Rose, I hope the whole team is traded away. Could very well be one of those games they win straight up or lose by 25.

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Yea, you're probably right about the Bulls. I've said more than once when watching their games that they're pretty much a gutless bunch of turds doing nothing more than collecting a paycheck.

With that being said though, I faded them last night @ TOR, a play i would nomally never make because the line looked too low and there was too many on TOR, and I paid for it when they actually sucked it up and pulled out the win after blowing their early lead and trailing in the 4th qtr. I guess I was thinking that maybe with a little leadership form Hinrich (i always liked how he played), that maybe they would put some of their talent to use for a change as a TEAM.

Guess it remains to be seen.

But in addition to that, this play lined up very very nice situationally as well, with the Bulls having double revenge, being a pretty large home dog, and the Cavs having the Hornets on deck tomorrow night with revenge of their own in that one.

Added the night game:

Suns +3

2 units

Comment

You hit it exactly on the head w/the TEAM reference - they don't play as one. A few games back, they blew 3 2-on-1 breaks b/c Hughes twice and BG once failed to make the extra pass to Rose and went on to miss the shot. They are a maddeningly inconsistent team full of inconsistent players. Guys like Joke-kim and Tyrus will look phenomenal 1 game and then disappear for the next half dozen. Although they still have a decent shot at the playoffs, it's getting to the point where I hope they lose to get another high pick. I don't wanna see them sneak in as the 8 seed to be Boston's bitch and have to settle for a mid-round pick. They need a high pick as ammo to trade for a legit big man. No 4 or 5 on the roster is worth a damn other than Gooden. They also have too many guards and Larry Hughes is a worthless piece of crap.
        As I type, shocked they are only down 2. (Sigh) ... at least the Bears are great and the Cubbies never once have disappointed me err ... :bang:

GL w/that Suns play!

Moose
        Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
        X