Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ditka's Sunday Plays

Let's see what we got here today.

Minnesota -4 (2 Units) - Bulls are just an absolute mess right now. Perhaps we can tank and be in position to draft Blake Griffin. They've lost 9 of last 10 up in the Target Center, lost 4 in a row, Vinny and BG got into a verbal altercation the other day, Big Al will not only eat the Bulls' "bigs" alive, but he could very well pull a page outta Tyson's arsenal and eat their children in this one as well, and Foye has been on fire lately.

Still looking at the games and will probably add a few. Seems odd that 7 of the 9 games today are at night. I always remember the NBA during the day on Sundays, esp. those doubleheaders on NBC (cue the old-school NBA on NBC theme song now and then that unmistakable voice of Marv Alberts now).

GLTA! :thumbs:

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Add:

Pistons -3 (1.5 Units) - Shoulda got it at 2.5 - was hoping it would come down for some reason. Who will score for Houston?
    Pacers -4.5 (2 Units) - Waited too long again on this one - hope it don't bite me in the ass.

Still might add something later. GLTA! :thumbs:

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Houston starting out 5-6 from 3 point land... they better not keep that up all night. :beer2:

On those last two as well. :thumbs:
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

GL Coach, I'm fading the Bulls too
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
        X