Hop on this one early!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hop on this one early!!!

It behoves anyone interested in hitting tmrws Nets/Bucks game to roll with the Nets. Currently Nets playing horrendous BBall, however I truly feel this is a good spot for them. They will not drop this game. 10 BIG UNITS ON NETS ML doesnt matter what the number is. I'm guessing it will be in the 200-220 range LAY IT, Nets win going away.

Originally posted by MajorWVU View Post
    It behoves anyone interested in hitting tmrws Nets/Bucks game to roll with the Nets. Currently Nets playing horrendous BBall, however I truly feel this is a good spot for them. They will not drop this game. 10 BIG UNITS ON NETS ML doesnt matter what the number is. I'm guessing it will be in the 200-220 range LAY IT, Nets win going away.
    behooves...:thumbs:

GL!..on your play...:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Behooves

Didnt know this was a spelling bee. Typical bull**** NBA tonight, big nose Ginolbli flopping on every drive to the hoop and continues to get every every whistle. I just loathe that team with crybaby Duncan, floppin Ginolbli, and hacksaw Bowen. It's no wonder they have won multiple championships, they get every call. That's OK the cash cow is the NETS tommorrow, wont use the dreaded four letter word though. How bout I use the term money in the bank.

Comment

UP THE ANTE

Make that 20 UNITS on the NETS ML. Feeling extremely confident on dis one.:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWVU View Post
          Didnt know this was a spelling bee. Typical bull**** NBA tonight, big nose Ginolbli flopping on every drive to the hoop and continues to get every every whistle. I just loathe that team with crybaby Duncan, floppin Ginolbli, and hacksaw Bowen. It's no wonder they have won multiple championships, they get every call. That's OK the cash cow is the NETS tommorrow, wont use the dreaded four letter word though. How bout I use the term money in the bank.
          You couldn't be more correct. Last night was one of the ugliest displays of refereeing i've seen in a long time, capped by that phantom call on Turiaf to send flopmaster to the line for the tying free throws :puke:

Comment

GINOBLI

Grant it this man has a world of talent, but the flops are absurd. Thanks Stif for agreeing with me about this man, for awhile I was starting to think I was the only one with these feelings.

Comment

Nice call on NJ :beerbang:

And yea, I agree that Manu is a talented player, as is Duncan, but his flopping is just enough to make anyone sick, i'd think anyway. It's to the point where he drives the lane, and purposely goes down on his own or tries to ram into someone to get the call, and the actual shot is an afterthought.

Last night they said during the GSW/SA telecast that Bowen was the "nicest dirty player in the league" or something like that, lol, and if you'd ask Duncan, i bet he'd tell you he never committed a foul in his life, lol

Comment

SPURS

I just absolutely despise that team. I'm glad we are on the same page. Duncan is the biggest crybaby in the sport with his wide eye look on every foul call. I wish Joey Crawford would ref every Spur game, he doesnt put up with their whining bull****. Spurs are a team that screws me whether I'm with them or against them.

Comment

Good call :thumbs:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

thanks man lol

I tailed you...thanks for that cause I really didnt think the nets would of won but i said he seems confident..good call:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                    X