Early picks lines will def change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early picks lines will def change

Magic -13..dont care if nelson is out..clippers suck ass and magic are heated and embarrassed for getting blown out..big win by magic tomorrow 3 units
    (think i should of waited on this line, i have a feeling its going down cause of nelsons injury, but the magic have 6 starters not 5.. look for threes to rain down, they wont miss two days in a row..

Lakers -8..simply said the Craptors suck ass and they just played the cavs while lakers had day off...kobe loves the raptors..this should be another vicious blowout 3 units
    Last edited by Osmokes; 02-04-2009, 12:12 AM. Reason: had to insert the c in front of raptors cause they suck ass

Originally posted by Osmokes View Post
    Magic -13..dont care if nelson is out..clippers suck ass and magic are heated and embarrassed for getting blown out..big win by magic tomorrow 3 units
    (think i should of waited on this line, i have a feeling its going down cause of nelsons injury, but the magic have 6 starters not 5.. look for threes to rain down, they wont miss two days in a row..

Lakers -8..simply said the Craptors suck ass and they just played the cavs while lakers had day off...kobe loves the raptors..this should be another vicious blowout 3 units
    Don't choke on the chalk...:gulp:
    NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

we will see

Lets wait for the games then!!!!!!!!:thumbs:

add suns -3 got it last night (3 units):thumbs:

Comment

=

came out like 60+ went back and put a little more on Orlando...um suns have officially been put on my do not bet on list along with denver..u pieces of trash..Steve nash is a washed up bum.. grant hill its time to give it up...matt barnes need i say more....this team is a bunch of old wack rejects and they sicken me..whew now i feel better..wish i had put the whole bankroll on orlando..tomorrow is another day good luck....pieces of trash(suns):puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by Osmokes View Post
          came out like 60+ went back and put a little more on Orlando...
          :laughing:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

glad u find it funny

i mean im glad u find it funny, as i put 3 units on magic and won then got my money back on LA then i lost on suns which makes me equal. I went back and put 60 bucks more on magic,,,who cares if u believe me, why would i post that i put an extra 60 bucks on magic, 60 bucks is nothing to me, so believe what you want...my record in betting is superior to yours so keep laughing:laughing: :laughing:

What am i suppose to post that i put 1/3 of a unit extra on magic..i make many other bets i only post my favorite lines..

Boston -6 (8 units)

Comment

Dude wtf:bang: Glad to see you won a couple games last nite but until you start posting a YTD please do not bash my boy udog! Just relax post your actual plays and let the chips fall where they may. just my two cents:thumbs:
              2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

??

i dont need a ytd..he comments on everything all i said is i went back and put 60 extra bucks on magic...if u look at my write up u can see how much i liked the magic..i bet to win i dont need all that info you know but whatever believe what u want..check my post on here tell me how many of them are losses ummmm like 1. so please i didnt comment on him so I dont understand why hes commenting on me. Its not like i lied bout the lines i played, like i would understand if i post knicks ml and then when knicks lost i say i didnt play it but i played a bet that i liked...there are many bets that i place that i dont post..i post my best bets to give people insight to what im thinking..this is why i though predictem.com was made so leave me alone and play...Like i said i make money doing what I do. Ive seen underdog make the dumbest picks on earth before i dont comment. I dont comment on his picks or anything so please leave me alone. 60 bucks might be big to him but i blow that on green like every 2 days.:bang: no need to lie bout 60 thats all im saying...

Comment

Osmokes...lol, just take it down a notch. Posting "addons" or changing plays after the fact is just frowned upon around here. I could say I added on $500 to the UCLA play last night, but it doesn't mean anything. And I think UD was just letting you know that, and he was just busting chops a bit...his right as a veteran. No need to go into personal attacks, or chest-thumping.

Read the rules, post your plays...and you'll be fine.

GL bro! :beerbang:

Comment

agreed JML, also i'm preety sure a ytd is a rule here so maybe just consider it. People will take you more seriously if you have a legit record to prove it instead of just posting up what you liek oen day or throwing up a random parlay.

Comment

like i said

I understand what you guys are saying and i could understand if it was 500, but it was 60 bucks are u serious, why would i lie bout 60 bucks..i wish i never would of even put that in the message since ive been getting all this back lash...to me 60 bucks means nothing like i said. And i been using this page longer than some of you veterans were on it... i ben around for a while now but never post..i just read everyones post and stuff. Like i said i didnt think it was a big deal to say i put an extra 60 bucks on it..ill retract that statement even though i did... But the reaosn i dont do the ytd thing is caus eits too much work, whoever follows my picks can see that i get stuff right but whatever...its about the money lets win some...

Boston -7 an additional 5units:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                        agreed JML, also i'm preety sure a ytd is a rule here so maybe just consider it. People will take you more seriously if you have a legit record to prove it instead of just posting up what you liek oen day or throwing up a random parlay.
                        Daws, yeah...I don't know if its really a rule anymore...nobody really keeps records around here anymore it seems...only a select few. Not sure why that has changed...because I find it harder to tail/fade in sports I don't follow as closely....wheras in the old days everyone kept records.... :dunno:

Os...no problem, it isn't a big deal...thats what I was trying to say originally...I was just telling you "why" you got the response from UD, and that you don't need to lash out in every response...lol
                        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-05-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

uhh i'll take that $60 if it nothing to you lol

Comment

honestly

i play poker as well and that really is nothing, i win that on bodog everyday easily..i spend that on weed lol every 2 days bro..thats why i was irritated like are u serious u think i would lie about adding 60 bucks to a bet lol..thats a joke! i put 450 on magic yesterday and then went back and added 60 and the only reason it was only 60 was cause i started second guessing myself:thumbs:

Comment

lol. :ohman:

We get it...you rule... :bow:

Comment

Working...
                              X