NY HANGOVER, LOVIN THIS GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY HANGOVER, LOVIN THIS GAME

Schedule makers were not kind to the Knickerbockers here. Lakers, LeBrons and the Celts. Knicks have been playing hard and exciting ball under D'antoni this coupled with the fact that Cavs on back to back, traveling late in ****ty weather and hitting club scene spells doom for the LeBrons. Knicks will absolutley win this game outright!!! Figured in this stretch that the Knicks would win the middle game. Great spot here. KNICKS +5 1/2 10 units KNICKS ML 5 units Loved the Nets yesterday, absolutely adore the Knicks today.

im staying away

staying away from this 3 reasons..

1. Unlike LA cavs play defense, they dont just try and out score u..every one scores like crazy on LA

2. lebron goes bonkers every time in MSG, Kobe just had 61, lebrons turn to show what he can do in MSG(triple double) he will come to play.
    Last time in MSG Cavs won by 1000.
    3. Knicks suck ass and everytime people bet them they lose..Ill never put money on the knicks when they playing a good team, dont care if lebron swam the atlantic ocean and back and then carried rosie odonel up 9 flights of steps.. the knicks suck and will be smacked. Simply put defense will win..

maybe play the line +6 buy a half point but not ML..

Im staying away from game..good luck though..hope u hit

love magic -13 and lakers -8
    Last edited by Osmokes; 02-04-2009, 12:27 AM. Reason: had to emphasize how bad the knicks are and Im from NY

Comment

good double up

good double up on spread..wow if z hits lol..good pick though. i was too scared to touch a side on i barely got the over on that whew:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks

Yes had to sweat that one out. Knicks did have a good chance of winning this game outright. Actually I would have pushed if Z hits that FT, I bought da hook bringing it to 6. Whew is right both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWVU View Post
          I bought da hook bringing it to 6
          Then why post +5.5? Nice call though
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

absolutely adore the Knicks? mmmmmk?

David Lee is kinda cute......
            MLB '09 YTD (9-1-0) +11.36 Units

Comment

Why?

Posted it at 5 1/2 yesterday, just decided to buy the hook 5 minutes prior to game time. Didnt make a difference. Wow this is a tough crew here, everything is watched. Guess I just should have posted that I bought that hook. LOL And yes adore the Knicks. I think Nate is cuter than Lee though.

Comment

reason

yes it is important to post the right picks cause maybe someone on here is tailing u, what if z did hit and someone tailed u and then they lost..z almost hit!!?? you would have pushed and they lost..i come here to get insight on picks..but good hit anyway...I was good on that game...:beerbang: Plus some people keep track, if z hit u would of lost on here and we wouldnt believe you so just post right..u never know i tail people sometimes too..i would like a honest pick!! good luck

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWVU View Post
                  Posted it at 5 1/2 yesterday, just decided to buy the hook 5 minutes prior to game time. Didnt make a difference. Wow this is a tough crew here, everything is watched.
                  Not trying to be a jerk WVU, but if it did come into play and you said after the fact you bought the hook, people would really jump down your throat. Like I said before good call, shouldn't even have been that close....:thumbs:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                  X