Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEANTOWN

Love the Celts tonight big

10 UNITS CELTS -5 1/2 back to back, travel, and no Bynum. Hopefully Ticket is feeling better. Also lean towards over 204, but staying away.

way ahead on this one

i been waiting on this one boston blows LA AWAYY in this one...

-6 lets go.....8 units:beerbang:

big difference la plays no dee at all and boston plays dee, might go over cause anyon can score on la..just wondering if la will get enough points to help the over it'll probably be 108-96 boston lol

Comment

my book has Boston -7 right now (noon EST). do you guys think the public will see the lakers +7 and blow their load, causing the line to come down a little? or should i jump in now?
      MLB '09 YTD (9-1-0) +11.36 Units

Comment

Same Boat

Hoping the West Coast sees the line and brings it down. Any news on the health of KG and Tony?

Comment

i dunno

i dunno man its hard to predict, the line might get worse lol..lakers just played last night..revenge game dont know if people would really be on LA...I dont wanna tell you to take it a 7 and then it comes down..best bet is to go with what u think. I really think bosot will blow them away in this one, just the right spot..plus la has been playing horrible defense dont think they stay in this game..But you never know kobe is there so like i said i wish i would of got 51/2 and i would of bout the hook and got it at 5 but the best i could do was 6 im good though...good luck:beerbang:

oh one thing, this is such a heated rivalry that i dont think kg misses this no matter what..bosotn wins with or without tony allen lol...no bynum La defense is horrific i can see boston really blowing them by 14-15 pts but who knows
          Last edited by Osmokes; 02-05-2009, 12:31 PM.

Comment

GL...like the play.

The lakers didn't really impress me that much in last nights game at all....sure Kobe was good, but their defence was brutal, and Toronto could have easily won that game outright with a few breaks.

Boston smokes 'em tonight...I agree.... :beerbang:

Comment

all good points Osmokes, but i honestly don't think the "public" takes any of that into consideration. they just look at the Lakers record and see +7 and probably pop an instant chubby. i definitely like Boston to win, and prob by double digits, but +7 is getting into scary territory, especially with Kobe on the other side.

Comment

ok

sometimes the best bet is the simple one..when we put too much thought into it we second guess ourselves..its like in class go with your first answer..most of the time its right

Lakers defense is soo bad lol..ive watched their last 6 games, everyone gets 100+ agaisnt them..toronto was scoring at will..then they have to hop on a flight and go down to boston where boston has revenge on their minds and they are at home--where they really dont lose, added the crowd is going to be crazy..lakers coming off of a tough game, i just cant see LA staying around, and this isnt the knicks boston will hold kobe in check, he wont get 40 maybe 28 29, gasol will be neutralized and the rest of the lakers are pretty weak...i really think this becomes a blow out(all lakers fans going to use the excuse that bynum was injured lol):laughing: they always do...good luck:beerbang:

Oh add Philly -5 (3 units) philly playing well they are at home, came off the buzzer beater lost..look for philly to run on indiana

Comment

again, I AGREE that Boston prob wins this one big for all the reasons you just stated. i'm asking whether or not the public will bring the line down a little, or if i should just get in now. anyone know where the public money is going?

Comment

on bean

the money is going on boston the line went from 51/2 to 7 man, thats what im saying it might get worse..already 1 and a half point jump thats pretty big.. so i dunno i dont want to tell u to get it at 7 and then it comes down but I would def get it at 7..i think it will go to 8

HOLD UP I JUST CHECKED BODOG IT IS GOING BACK DOWN ITS STILL AT 7 but its -115 now for LA...u may wanna wait a little to see what the line does

Comment

man this game is set up..cheating ass refs made sure the game stayed close..should of known they was gonna do this to sell...that KG foul out was the biggets cheating ever..he got fouled by gasol and thats why he lost the ball..my god the nba is set up **** la:puke: :puke:

Comment

yea the foul was garbage but the refs didn't help kobe hit 3 great shots from behind the arc with pierce right in his mug!
                        NFL '12

Comment

like i said calling all those fouls kept the momentum down, the crowd could never get into the game..also kg's biggest assest is defense and without him it made it difficult to guard the paint ie 2 dunks in ot

Comment

Originally posted by Osmokes View Post
                            man this game is set up..cheating ass refs made sure the game stayed close..should of known they was gonna do this to sell...that KG foul out was the biggets cheating ever..he got fouled by gasol and thats why he lost the ball..my god the nba is set up **** la:puke: :puke:
                            You never stop do you?:eyz:

It's all a conspiracy man. :thumbs:
                            NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                            X