Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics Preview

Read it here!

<a href="http://www.predictem.com/nba/la-bos.php" title="Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics Preview and Pick">Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics Preview and Pick</a></p>
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Originally posted by The Mailman View Post

<a href="http://www.predictem.com/nba/la-bos.php" title="Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics Preview and Pick">Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics Preview and Pick</a></p>
    Jason's Pick: The Celtics are likely to win this one straight up but I'm not comfortable making a prediction against the spread here.

What pick? :dunno:

Comment

I feel the same way as jason! would have jumped on @5.5 (and likely bought the hook), but 7 looks scary.....
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

blow out

game will be a blow out...celtics blow the roof off of LA tonight..but i can see why yall scared..going against kobe u never know..but LA playing horrible dee and Boston is foaming at the mouth on their 12 game win streak...i think lakers lose by at least 15 tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Osmokes View Post
          .i think lakers lose by at least 15 tonight
          You and the entire free world LoL :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I just meant, why start a thread, with a link to a "pick" on a big game, and then have no pick waiting there once someone navigates to the webpage...lol. :help:

Good info though. :thumbs: GL!
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-05-2009, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              You and the entire free world LoL :thumbs:
              I see 54% on the Lakers at wagerline.
              There's alot of people with the "how can you give Kobe 7 points" point of view around the net...

Comment

Jason and all the cappers that we have write our previews/picks usually have a pick. This is a rare occurence. The good thing about those articles is that despite us requesting them to write about big games, they are astute enough to not force plays.

Sometimes passing is the best pick one can make! lol

Comment

Thanks for posting, there is still some good information in there. Only 2nd time ive ever seen a pass anyway...

I think im going to tail Osmokes... So i can get my 60 Rubels back.
                  NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

I agree kevin. Had this game in sight since Xmas day but am probably gong to pass. Even though the c's have won 12 straight they are not playing there best ball right now and even with kg back there is no way to tell how effective he'll be after batteling the flu that has also hit tony allen and ray allen. Eddie house has cooled off since his 1 week run of shooting lights out. Big baby has stepted it up lately but I'm not comfortable putting stock in him carrying the offensive load with the 2nd unit. Also remember after the finals last year there was a lot of ripping of gasol for getting dominated by garnett, so I think he comes out with a chip on his shoulder tonight.
                    NFL '12

Comment

I agree. I see 60% on LAL now at Sports Insights. The number continues to climb in conjunction with the spread. The books need $$ on LAL here, as it seems big $$ is hitting Boston...and rightly so. The Lakers are a soft team, especially without Bynum, plain and simple.

And I agree, I bet there as many, or more, who will say "Giving Kobe and the LAL +7 is insane" as those who will say "Boston should blow out the soft Fakers, just like they did last year in the finals".

The bottom line to me is, if you feel Boston more than likely wins, taking anything less than +10 on the road with LAL, is IMHO, a bad play, especially when you factor in fouling at the end.

The line I don't fully understand is Utah only laying -3 to Dallas....seems like it should be more like -5.5 or -6. Guess I'm missing something there

Comment

Working...
                      X