SaTURDay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SaTURDay

As suspected, I got screwed with the Queens last night in what amounted to a great play on paper, especially with some fans actually being in the seats because of the Webber ceremony. But, a bad team combined with some bad calls against them late does not normally = a win, and I continue to have zero wins for or against the Queens this year. I will, however, fade Utah every time they are on the 2nd half of a b2b for the rest of the season unless the line clearly does not warrant it (like if they're a home dog, or a huge road dog or something), unless they start to show reason not to. They are atrocious in that spot.

Anyway:

Milwaukee Bucks +4

2 units

This Milw team is extremely undervalued now with Redd out. Redd is a big name and not much more though, if you ask me. While he's a talented scorer, he plays zero defense and doesn't share the ball. Milw is probably better off without him. Detroit on the other hand is still overrated, and as a result of these 2 things, i feel like i'm getting at least 4 points in my favor here, as i don't see any factors that really lead to justifying Detroit being favored other than public perception.

What a bunch of ******* bull****. This basketball season is nothing but a ******* joke. **** the squares.

Comment

:puke:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
      X