Spurs/Celtics LA/CLE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs/Celtics LA/CLE

Just my thoughts on the game, I think the spurs win this game straight up to add to that they are 71/2 point under dogs..If you ask me celtics have been under performing I know i tailed them with LA, an LA team that has been playing horrible defense..Spurs just rested their big three against the nuggs and damn near won. Big 3 are rested and the reserves got to play and feel adjusted to the team. I think with the big 3 rested along with the confident spurs reserves coupled with the fact that the celtics have been playing alot of close games lately would tell me 71/2 spurs(5 units).. Also the money line will be played!!! 1 unit:beerbang:
    I think the spurs prove a point in this game...all u been hearing all year is la/boston/cleveland blah blah..spurs are going to show that they are still contenders(statement game)!!

lakers/cavs

I like the cavs but like I said in another thread this is looking like a story book season kinda thing...u beat bostons record twice and now they got a chance to snap the cavs win streak also..If i were a betting man I would take cavs money line but I dunno, may pass on this one the celtics pissed away big money and i dont want to put alot on them maybe 100 dollars one unit

other bets portland losing two in a row to weaker teams..look for them to blow away the knicks 1 unit

what do you guys think
    Last edited by Osmokes; 02-08-2009, 12:42 AM.

yes sir

I love the SPURS!!!:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

PEOPLE KEEP sleeping if you want to!!!

Comment

Working...
    X