Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First big homer play this year in the nba....not a big suprise to most i'm sure..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First big homer play this year in the nba....not a big suprise to most i'm sure..

24 > 23
    THE BLACK MAMBA > the prince (he's not the king, if he's not even the best player in the league..)
    LAKERS > cavs

ok enough with that....I knew I'd be on this game, when the Lakers beat the Celtics...if they had lost to the celtics, I still might have been on this game, but not this big...Huge statement game for the Lakers...Sunday afternoon, statement game, against a team who hasn't lost at home all year....if y'all want to bet against kobe in this go right ahead...but with these circumstances, I gotta make a play on the lakers....the lakers just need to survive the initial run that the cavs go on playing off the crowd and keep this one managable...and then turn it over to kobe in the 4th...

LAKERS +5
    7 units

LAKERS ML +170
    3 units

:beerbang:

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
    24 > 23
    THE BLACK MAMBA > the prince (he's not the king, if he's not even the best player in the league..)
    LAKERS > cavs

ok enough with that....I knew I'd be on this game, when the Lakers beat the Celtics...if they had lost to the celtics, I still might have been on this game, but not this big...Huge statement game for the Lakers...Sunday afternoon, statement game, against a team who hasn't lost at home all year....if y'all want to bet against kobe in this go right ahead...but with these circumstances, I gotta make a play on the lakers....the lakers just need to survive the initial run that the cavs go on playing off the crowd and keep this one managable...and then turn it over to kobe in the 4th...

LAKERS +5
    7 units

LAKERS ML +170
    3 units

:beerbang: .....kobe was sick to boot. i played a small play on CLE on a tail but i kind of felt this had a chance to happen. nice call
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Kobe had an IV in his arm during half. Cavs need to step it up.

Comment

thanks ff...

well...going for the kill, so to say......big day so far...but risking a huge portion of it on this last play....

Add:

UTAH -3.5 (+110) (2nd half)
        7 units

Comment

yeah...that was real dumb....the jazz didn't show up in the 3rd and are down 14 now with 3 mins to go in the 3rd:bang:

damn

Comment

that's too bad BK......but you have always been a riverboat gambler....:beerbang:

you still made some loot on the LAL ML though....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
            X