Wednesday Winnaaaas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Winnaaaas

3-0 on monday. 2-1 last night. Looking to keep rolling with these picks...

Memphis/ Philadelphia OVER (189) -- Philly dictates the pace and gets this game over

Cleveland/ Phoenix OVER (201) -- Phoenix = no defense/ decent offense. Good equation for an over

Orlando (-7.5) vs Denver -- Denver usually doesn't fair well in back to back games. Look for Orlando to control this game form start to finish.

Boston (-8) vs New Orleans -- Boston breaks out of their mini-slump with a big win on the road.

Charlotte (-8) vs Washington -- Washington sucks... enough said

2 Units ea.
    GL to everyone!!

NBA ytd: 5-1 (+8 units)
    Go Hard or Go Home

i hate to be a stickler, but don't you pay juice on your losses? should be +7.8 units if you were doing 2 units a game 2-1 +1.8 units last night, no? gl with your plays.

Comment

No I don't pay juice on straight up bets, just teasers, reverses and other sucker bets like those.
      Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

But if it makes it easier, I can pretend that I do and adjust my winnings accordingly.
        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

:beerbang: no I don't care, I 'd just like to know where I can get those sort of odds

Comment

yeah I hear you... maybe we can set up some time to talk outside this forum.
            Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

I think everyone would be interested in a book that doesn't have vig!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                I think everyone would be interested in a book that doesn't have vig!
                TNP's guy....:beerbang: :beerbang:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I can give you guys details if you want.

Anyways I went 2-2-1 tonight. Not as good as I hoped but I guess I can't complain because I'm still in the black for the week. Talk to ya'll later.

NBA YTD: 7-3-1 (+8 units)
                  Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Working...
                  X