Wednesday Winnaas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Winnaas

3-3 last night. Not my best work, but I made a nice comeback with the Lake show and the Jazz... Going to try these beauties tonight to get myself back on track.

Indiana (+5) vs Charlote -- Like the way Indiana has been playing as of late. Don't know if they win, but I think they can cover the spread.

Cleveland (-7.5) vs Toronto -- This game will stay close through three quarters but i believe lbj and mo will take over in the 4th and cover this spread.

Philadelphia/ Denver OVER (200.5) -- Was initially leaning towards Denver, but I just can't trust them on the road (even tho Philly is coming into the 2nd game of a back-to-back.) I think the game will stay competitive and go over.

Portland (-11) vs Memphis- Same reasoning as last night -- Portland is tough at home and Memphis is not ready to compete at a high level against the good teams.

LA Lakers/ GSW OVER (229) -- Not afraid of the high number. These are two of the best teams at putting the ball in the basket and we all know what happens when Kobe gets hot.

2 Units ea.

GL to everyone and have a happy hump day!

NBA YTD: 11-8-1 (+6 units)
    Go Hard or Go Home
Working...
X