Friday Hoops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Hoops

1-1 last night but atleast I picked up 1 unit overall. The Over in the Jazz/ Celtics game was a loser after the 1st quarter when the Jazz shot a putrid 20% from the field. I mean come on, who expected that!! Very frustrating to watch, but atleast the game turned out to be a good one. ANyways, enough about last night. Lets move on to the task at hand with the friday night selections. Here we go:

NYK (-3) vs Toronto -- Like the Knicks trade. Like they way the Knicks play at home. Chris Bosh is Doubtful. All of these should add up to a knicks win and a cover

Minnesota (-3) vs Indiana -- I know Indiana is playing well, but I think they will struggle to score as much as they have been without the services of Danny Granger. I like MInnesota to feed off the enerrgy from the fans and cover this baby!

Portland (-4.5) vs Atlanta -- Good home team vs bad road team. I like it.

Memphis/ Sac UNDER (206) -- Just a gut feeling.

2 Units ea.

GL to everyone and have a great friday!

NBA Week: 6-7 (-1 unit)

NBA YTD: 14-12-1 (+5 units)
    Go Hard or Go Home

Fri, Feb 20 Bosh (knee) is expected to play Friday night against the Knicks, the Toronto Star reports.

Recommendation: Bosh has missed five games because of the knee, and will be operating without Jermaine O'Neal sharing floor space. The new lineup with Andrea Bargnani at center and Shawn Marion at small forward figures to help Toronto's offense, giving it a more diversified attack. "I like a lot about Shawn," said Bosh. "He's a good defender, he's a good rebounder. I think we can really utilize him on offense through mismatches, just moving him around looking for lobs in transition." Bosh's return likely means Joey Graham will move back to the bench.

Comment

Thanks man... I appreciate the update. I think I may still stick with the knicks tho.
      Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Working...
      X