~~ BIFF'S NBA - FEB. 20th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NBA - FEB. 20th ~~

Burned by a half point last night... just a weak finish from the Celtics. Making sure I don't get burned by a half tonight, good luck... IT'S FRIDAY! :beerbang:

1% SPREAD = HORNETS +9 (-120)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Buncha bull about Paul fouling out in OT... but a cover nonetheless. 1-0 :thumbs:

Comment

Did you expect anything less? Kobe always getting the calls, especially in LA...horrible call to send it to OT, Fisher flopping like he does best...:laughing:
      It sounded like a good idea at the time...

Comment

Yeah, Lakers can chalk that win up to great acting. I wonder, being so close to Hollywood if they bring in stunt men to show them how to fall and make it look bad w/o getting injured. The Kobe "spin" last night was ready for the silver screen. It's very possible. :dunno:

Still, I think the Hornets will gel better with Chandler back. Posey stood in and spoke some smack in defense of Paul while Kobe was shooting. I keep hearing they aren't the team they were last year... I say just wait and see. Chris Paul is having a better year, that usually means good things in the end.
        Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 02-21-2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X