• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming's NBA Friday

OK you guys convinced me.

:nuts:

Bobcats -4 5 units

Sixers +2 10 units I'm gonna get you toronto.

Boston +7.5 7 units.

:cross:
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

adding new orleans +9.5
    Denver +2.5
    3 units each

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Gl Ming!!
      Either Black or Red...

Comment

I knew I should've played pacers. :bang: oh well. I never play nuggets but let's not get embarrassed tonight.

Comment

I have a feeling the Nuggets game going to be a real nail bitter. I hate those game. Hope you nail it though...:beerbang:
          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Working...
          X