~~ BIFF'S NBA - FEB. 23rd ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NBA - FEB. 23rd ~~

Going with an under in a Warriors game. Am I crazy? Warriors are on fire shooting over 50% during the past 5 games. These two teams are a combined 64-46 for the over. Well... Monta is out for at least a week, so their pace should slow back down. He's the spark plug in that offense. The big men on both teams are banged up, so offensive boards should be scarce. Clipps have also sailed over the total in their last 8 games w/ zero days rest. They're 10-3 on the year in that situation... the Over is also 5-0 in Clipps last 5 games when their starting 5 combine for more than 160 minutes in a game on the previous day. I'm going to say the odds are prime to keep this one well below a high number like 230 tonight.

Best of luck! :beerbang:

1% TOTAL = WARRIORS @ CLIPPERS - UNDER 230 (-120)

--
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 02-23-2009, 10:08 PM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

As far as trends go, these ones are the ones I'm following. Compliments of MTI Sports.

Warriors are 0-8 OU (-13.9 ppg) as a favorite with at most one day of rest after a game at home in which they shot at least 55% from the field. Also, Golden St is 0-7 OU (-10.7 ppg) as a road favorite with at most one day of rest after a win in which they had at least 12 steals and 0-5 OU (-16.1 ppg) after a win in which they controlled 40% or less of the available rebounds, staying under by an average of 16.1 ppg. Warriors are 0-8 OU (-12.9 ppg) as a road favorite and when facing a team they beat in their previous two match-ups of the season.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

GL Biff! May jump in at the half on this one...:thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
      X