MOnday Hoops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOnday Hoops

Hello all. I didn't post my picks that much last week because I was out of town but now I'm back and eager to pick some winners. Here's what I got to kick off the week...

Atlanta (-4) vs Washington -- I really liked the way they battled the Cavs last night and thought they should of won the game if not for some weird plays that happened late. That being said, I think they play well tonihgt and take the frustration of last night's loss out on the lowly wizards.

Miami (+3.5) vs Cleveland -- Miami plays well at home and they are brimming with confidence after the comeback against the NYK on Sat night. I look for them to cover the spread and win outright against the tired cavs.

OKC (+6) vs Dallas -- Dallas won this matchup on its homecourt friday night and I always like to pick the team who lost the first game in the home-and-home to win the second.

LAC/ SAS Over (185) -- LA is semi-dangerous on its home floor as we saw last week when they beat the celtics by a point. I'm not comfortable picking them to cover the spread against a hungry SA team who got their tails whipped last night but I do think they can score the necessary amt of points (90 or so) to get this game over the total

All games are for 3 units ea. Best of luck to all!!

NBA YTD: 20-17-1 (+7 units)
    NBA Week: 0-0
    Go Hard or Go Home

GL today :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
    X