Tuesday Hooops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Hooops

Wow! A very disappointing and frustrating 2-2 last night considering the Heat were up 11 with about 5 minutes to play and the SA/ LAC over missed covering by a measely 2 points. I'm not going to lie, I was very upset and the only real way for me to feel better is to jump right back into the action and pick some winners. So without further ado, Here are my tuesday gems...

Charlotte (-2) vs. Chicago -- For whatever reason, Chicago is just one of those teams that stinks on the road (10-22) and Charlotte has been playing pretty good ball riding a 3 game winning streak into tonights action. I like the home team to cover

NJ Nets (+4) vs Mil Bucks -- These two teams are pretty evenly matched and I think the game will come down to who can get more stops in the 4th quarter. With Devin Harris playing great ball the last week and the emergence of Brook Lopez as a legit interior presence, I will gladly take the four points and watch the Nets win outright.

Houston (-9) vs Toronto -- Houston has been playing lights out at home and the absence of T-mac and trading away Raefer Alston has seemed to ignite the rest of the team. I look for the Rockets to win going away.

Indy/ Sac Over (214.5) -- Lots of Offense and little defense is the strategy going in for both of these teams. I think it will be competitive to the end which will get the points over the total.

There you have it. All games are for 3 units ea. Best of luck to all!

NBA ytd: 22-19-1 (+7 units)
    NBA week: 2-2 (+0 units)
    Go Hard or Go Home

I'm going to sweep great tonight. Lets make it happen again tomorrow!

:chaching:
    Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Working...
    X