Wednesday Hooops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Hooops

4-0 last night. Obviously very happy with the results, especially coming off of a frustrating Monday night. However, this is no time to celebrate and become over-confident. Its time to pick some more winners and increase profit margin for this week. So here's what I got for the games tonight...

New York/ Atlanta Over (214) -- These two teams have been very hard to figure out lately and thats why I am staying away from taking a side. The NYK style of basketball is always conducive for picking an Over and I look for this game to be competitive to the end.

OKC (-4) vs Washington -- I must be out of my mind because this is the second time I've bet on OKC this week but Washington is a team I love to bet against because their effort seems to really lack most games. Not to mention they have only won a whopping 4 games on the road this year. I like OKC to extend their two game winning streak and cover the points.

Indiana (+10) vs Portland -- Very easy to undersestimate the Pacers without Granger or Dunleavy, but just like the Rockets, this team has geled nicely without their big hitters and are playing very competitive basketball. I don't think Indiana wins because Portland is awesome at home, but I do think 10 points is too high and that they cover the spread.

NJ (+7) vs Boston -- Nj has been whacked in both meetings against Boston this year. For that reason alone, I think they come out with something to prove and give the C's all they can handle.

All games are for 3 Units. Best of luck to all!

NBA YTD: 26-19-1 (+19 units)
    NBA Week: 6-2 (+12 units)
    Go Hard or Go Home
Working...
X