Friday Hooops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Hooops

0 for 2 last night. A pathetic effort on my part in the first game. I could see immediately that Dallas was a tired team (I think marv albert mentioned it was their 4th game in 5 nights about 100 times) and even though they kept it close in the first half, I was literally waiting for the Hornets to run away with it. And they did...I was a little more hopeful in the second game as the Blazers battled back nicely in the third, but they could never get over the hump and a motivated Carmello closed the door on them and my betting night in the 4th. There's no doubt I sucked last night, but as the saying goes, "sometimes you have to take a few steps back to take a giant leap forward" So I'm def motivated to take that giant leap with these games tonight...

Atlanta (+2.5) vs Charlotte -- Atlanta is a talented team that plays up and down to its competition, but I think they have lost enough winnable road games (like the one a couple days ago aginst NY) that they will be motivated and focused and will come out and take care of business against a Charlotte team thats due for a loss.

NJ (+9.5) -- This line will probably end up at 10 or higher because there are going to be alot of people who are going to be jumping on the Magic bandwagon in this one. I am going to go against the public and continue to ride the Nets bandwagon because I follow this team pretty closely and Lawernce Frank has his guys playing great team basketball on both sides of the court.

Toronto/ Miami OVER (204.5) -- I think this game will have a nice pace and be very competitvive especially beacsue Marion, Moon and O'neal will be looking to show their former teams it was a mistake for trading them.

SAS (-13) vs. Washington -- This one has blowout written all over it. Spurs need to keep stockpiling wins if they want to secure a #2 seed in the ultra-competitive west and the Wizards are a team that is banged up and only playing for pride.

All games are for 3 units.

Thats what I got for tonight. Looking to get back on track with these fantastic four. GL to all!
    Go Hard or Go Home

Interesting call with the Nets,

GL
    NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

3-1 Tonight. Very satisfied w/ the outcomes and looking forward to continuing the success over the weekend. Later.

NBA YTD: 32-22-2 (+28 units)

NBA WEEK: 12-5-1 (+21 units)
      Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

nice night and week
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
        X