• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Saturday 4/7

ytd 222-211 (+8.56 units)

Clippers -5 (-103)

2 units

The Clips are finally playing well. They absolutely owned Denver last season especially in the playoffs when they were playing good basketball, and I believe they have gotten back to near that level now heading into the playoffs.

I also like that this is a must win for the Clips, and Denver is set up for an emotional letdown having beaten Dallas last night and then travelling to LA for this game tonight.

I also like NJ, but I don't feel like laying nearly double digits. What I'm hoping for is a fast start by Washington, so I can get a favorable 2H line on the Nets, as I think Washington's injury depleted team will fall to fatigue in the 4th qtr and the Nets will win pretty comfortably, but like I said, laying double digits with the Nets is something I'm not extremely fond of....so I'm waiting till halftime and hoping for an ideal situation for a 2H play.

Similar thoughts on the Nets today, Wiz playing 4th in 5. Close game right now, but Vinsanity is setting in...if I can get em -7 or less for game it's a go for me. :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Pacers -3.5 (2nd half)

2 units

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        Similar thoughts on the Nets today, Wiz playing 4th in 5. Close game right now, but Vinsanity is setting in...if I can get em -7 or less for game it's a go for me. :thumbs:
        I was thinking exactly the same. -7 or less would be great IMO

Comment

NJ Nets -5 (2nd half)

2 units

Comment

-6 for the game is cool with me... NJ needs to get others involved though- I don't like ther fact that Vince+ Jefferson are the only players with more than 3 pts....

Thinking of joining you on the Clips game. IMO it's the right side, but I'm still a bit hesitant about the Clips as a fave. -4.5 @ 5Dimes reduced....

Comment

The Nets are a BAD BAD basketball team. They have made so many mistakes here in the 4th qtr I've totally lost count.

Jason Kidd should NEVER EVER shoot a 3 point shot either. Worst shooting PG in the history of the NBA if you ask me.

Clips are the right side. Don't worry about the line, they're gonna blow Denver out tonight....

Comment

NJ gets a 1st round exit if they get in..... & of course I'm on the under when they think they are the Suns.... A combined 26-56 3pt shooting? WFT ever :bang:

I'm still trying to get a 4, but will definitely be on the Clips...

Comment

Boo on the Clips. As soon as I think they're coming around....:flush: they go :bang:

Comment

Thank you for sounding so confident on the Clips that got me good. Guess I was foolish to think I can get a winner from here. Eric Snow and Jacque Vaughn are definetely worse... I was going to take Denver too since they just beat Dallas but your confidence in the Clippers made me believe the Clippers would win. All well, deserved to lose for betting against a team that just beat Dallas, and on a Clippers team that almost blew their last game against the Lakers. Bad pick. Money down the drain. :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by DrewGooden View Post
                      Thank you for sounding so confident on the Clips that got me good. Guess I was foolish to think I can get a winner from here. Eric Snow and Jacque Vaughn are definetely worse... I was going to take Denver too since they just beat Dallas but your confidence in the Clippers made me believe the Clippers would win. All well, deserved to lose for betting against a team that just beat Dallas, and on a Clippers team that almost blew their last game against the Lakers. Bad pick. Money down the drain. :bang:
                      Why kick the man while he is already down?!?! No one held a gun to your head making you play the Clippers. You did it on your own free will. Stifler is one hell of capper here and bashing on him is just total bull****. You got to understand that this is gambling and nothing is guarantee. Please shut the **** up and stop crying. Show some maturity and grow the **** up :pud:. By the way, didn't someone ban you here before?

I was a happy drunk until I read this. I need another beer...
                      Last edited by AddictedToBetting; 04-08-2007, 05:47 AM.
                      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Not bashing him just wish I could get a winning pick from here, I have provided winning picks, no one can do the same back for me.

We should have beat Denver, they just beat Dallas, we messed up.

Comment

You pick winners? Where is your record? You have 34 posts and I'm willing to bet 27 of them are you crying because you lost a play...Make your own plays then no one made you tail him....Drew Gooden? Gimme a break that dude sucks.....

Comment

Yea, gimme a break. Why can't people just be normal. I mean really, I didn't make you pick anything. I would feel like a complete anus if i tailed someone and then cried to them about it if the play lost....but obviuosly it's normal behavior for you, since by searching thru your enormous amounts of posts, all I found was you crying to other members when you tailed them and lost too.

You know what, the more I think about it, I have heard more than enough of you whining to people because you tail them and lose. You've earned yourself a 2 week stay in the penalty box, along with your final warning on this matter.

I also saw that a while back you were bragging about giving TWO winners. Seriously, big ******* deal. You gonna ride your TWO winners for the next year?

Plus you don't seem to like it much here anyway, so feel free to use your 2 week vacation to find yourself another forum to whine about everything at, or to settle down and treat people how you would like to be treated upon your return. And maybe even you could start posting some plays if you come back.

If you come back after your 2 weeks and make another ****ty post directed at any other member however, your vacation will be a permanent one.

Comment

Layeth the Smacketh Down Stif :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                              X