Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewGooden View Post
    I was going to take Denver too since they just beat Dallas

why in the hell would you change your play???? If you are not sure, make it a no play!...

DEE Dee Deeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
      Yea, gimme a break. Why can't people just be normal. I mean really, I didn't make you pick anything. I would feel like a complete anus if i tailed someone and then cried to them about it if the play lost....but obviuosly it's normal behavior for you, since by searching thru your enormous amounts of posts, all I found was you crying to other members when you tailed them and lost too.

You know what, the more I think about it, I have heard more than enough of you whining to people because you tail them and lose. You've earned yourself a 2 week stay in the penalty box, along with your final warning on this matter.

I also saw that a while back you were bragging about giving TWO winners. Seriously, big ******* deal. You gonna ride your TWO winners for the next year?

Plus you don't seem to like it much here anyway, so feel free to use your 2 week vacation to find yourself another forum to whine about everything at, or to settle down and treat people how you would like to be treated upon your return. And maybe even you could start posting some plays if you come back.

If you come back after your 2 weeks and make another ****ty post directed at any other member however, your vacation will be a permanent one.
      :sm:
      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Working...
      X