2 units

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        9-3 (+11.40 units)
        stiflermoms in the house taking fking names.........:beerbang:

where's all the haters now like duck duck goose......:beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yeesh the cock rockets looked quite uninspired last night.

10-5 (+9.00 units)

hornets -4.5

2 units

Comment

Hornets are not a very good team....

Utah Jizz +5

2 units

Strange line. At first I thought the books liked LA, opening them as an even bigger fave than last game, despite LA losing. But, it's not the books who like LA, it's Joe Q Public. I see 75% on LA so far, which is really about as lopsided as it gets in the playoffs. You see %'s like that in reg season pretty often when one team "sucks", but that's just a huge number to be on one side in a playoff game.

So with the public pounding LA in game 3 at a lower line, the books have no choice but to open this higher to avoid the same fate in game 4, especially with the common thinking being "no way Kobe loses 2 straight"

If that was the case, however, and LA could just own this series, this line would be higher, like the Cleveland one for tomorrow, after the Cavs demonstrated yet again that they could toy with Detroit and put them away whenever they wanted.

I don't sense that in this series. Utah is a good team, and aren't gonna go quietly.

I like them to be comptitive again tonight.

Comment

shake that NO game off stilfer........

UTAH will win outright today.....you don't even need the points......GL!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                shake that NO game off stilfer........

Oh no, that's what you said about the Bulls the other day :bang: :bang: :bang:

Comment

Oh no, that's what you said about the Bulls the other day :bang: :bang: :bang:
                  in my defense, i thought that the series was 2-0 Celtics at the time which is why i liked the Bulls to win that game.....i don't exactly follow the NBA.....:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

:hide:.....oops......:hide:

Comment

Yea, the Jizz suck. I didn't even watch the game because I knew it was going to lose, plus my baseball plays were much more exciting, but it seems the Jizz never really had a chance.

Why even fly back to LA for game 5? What a waste of time and fuel....

Also, I'm a bit irritated that I didn't play Miami yesterday. I sat there and looked at that game and thought Miami should have been a much larger fave, but for some reason didn't make the play. Very bad choice on my part....but oh well.

10-7 (+4.60 units)

Bull****s -3

2 units

This might be my only play of the day. None of the others jump out at me. Cavs could beat Detroit by 20 points every night if they wanted to, but asking for a double digit win in a sweep game from a team who has shown they WILL relax and let teams hang around, especially on the road, is not for me.

Houston is another team who could smack the hell out of Portland just about any time they want, but I was downright disgusted with their game 3 showing, so now I have to question their motivation to go up 3-1.

Orlando isn't playing well at all either, but at the same time if they would put together a good game for a change, in a spot where they clearly need to, they can beat Philly and cover the low number more times than not imo.

Too many ifs, maybes and variables for me today (i know, imagine that). The only other play i'm actually considering at this point is Houston, whom I can't believe the public is backing so strongly to be honest, but whom I think can beat Portland by double digits at any time they see fit to do so, especially at home.

Comment

Houston blows. I think I will be fading them big time next round.

Lucky to get the double OT push yesterday, but I'm a dumbass for not playing it at -2.5 when I should have.

Onward...

Still 10-7 (+4.60 units)

Hawkettes +5
                        Hornets -2

2 units each

Hornets are outmatched in this series, but if they're gonna win any more in this series, it will be tonight. They'll get smoked in game 5, regardless of what happens tonight if you ask me...so unless Denver is a double digit fave in that one, I can take a shot at recouping this even if they lose. I just think they will give it their all tonight. Teams down in the series on their home floor are usually good plays too, so i went with it, even though I get a feeling I'm going to regret this play when Denver drops the hammer on em tonight. Playing the situation and not the talent level here, and praying....

Hawkettes couldn't play any worse than they have. Someone's gotta light a fire under their asses at some point, and a youngish team like Miami can get a little lazy at times. Now that they're up 2-1, this could be the time. Hawks are good enough to take advantage in what amounts to basically a must win to get home court back. They're playoff tested from taking Boston to the limit last year, and I think they could regroup nicely and sneak one out here tonight.

Comment

Houston blows. I think I will be fading them big time next round.

Lucky to get the double OT push yesterday, but I'm a dumbass for not playing it at -2.5 when I should have.

Onward...

Still 10-7 (+4.60 units)

Hawkettes +5
                          Hornets -2

2 units each

Hornets are outmatched in this series, but if they're gonna win any more in this series, it will be tonight. They'll get smoked in game 5, regardless of what happens tonight if you ask me...so unless Denver is a double digit fave in that one, I can take a shot at recouping this even if they lose. I just think they will give it their all tonight. Teams down in the series on their home floor are usually good plays too, so i went with it, even though I get a feeling I'm going to regret this play when Denver drops the hammer on em tonight. Playing the situation and not the talent level here, and praying....

Hawkettes couldn't play any worse than they have. Someone's gotta light a fire under their asses at some point, and a youngish team like Miami can get a little lazy at times. Now that they're up 2-1, this could be the time. Hawks are good enough to take advantage in what amounts to basically a must win to get home court back. They're playoff tested from taking Boston to the limit last year, and I think they could regroup nicely and sneak one out here tonight.
                          wow were the horn****s bad last night...talk about quitting...:ohman:....i just think that is so pathetic when professionals do that....people pay tons of money for playoff tickets and they deserve better than that. and i don't care what people say, the athletes owe the fans because that is who generates their salary. especially in the nba, if there were no fans this league would fold and 99% of these guys couldn't get a job proof reading M & M's.........spider tatts and having every other word out of your mouth being ummm and know what im saying doesn't exactly translate well to the real world and being a success.

Comment

I was right about one thing....that Denver totally outclasses the Hornets, but terribly wrong about the Hornets maybe giving a **** and showing up for game 4. I feel bad for anyone who suffered through watching that game. I luckily did not, but it must have sucked quite badly :laughing:

11-8 (+4.40 units)

Tonight:

Spurs -5
                            Spurs/Mavs over 189
                            Portland -5.5

2 units each

Timmy and the old men get to hang around one more, I think....and I am NOT impressed with Houston. Thought they were better. They should still win this series, but I think Portland lays it on em tonight in the must win spot.

Also added some futures:

Everyone is talking about Kobe/Lakers and Lebron/Cavs, but imho, without going into a whole long explanation, Denver is looking like a team to contend with. And no, not just because they won by 50+ last night, lol

I seriously think this Nuggets team has a chance to win it all, so at these odds, I'm taking a shot....

Denver to win NBA Finals +2500 - 0.2 units to win 5 units
                            Denver to win Western Conf +800 - 0.5 units to win 4 units
                            Chauncey Billups for Finals MVP +2000 - 0.2 units to win 4 units
                            Carmelo Anthony for Finals MVP +2000 - 0.2 units to win 4 units

Only risking 1.1 units here, so if Denver doesn't get it done, then oh well....it's only the equivalent of losing a small play on something....but if Denver even manages to win the West, I make a 3.4 unit profit. If they win the finals, I'm getting 3 of 4 of these and winning 12.8 units on a 1.1 unit risk, as I don't see who else on Denver could possibly be good enough for a whole series to take MVP other than the 2 that I played.

Well worth the risk, imo, rather than laying -140 for the Lakers to win it all and +100 for Kobe to be MVP, or +110 for the Cavs to win it all and +110 for Lebron to be MVP in comparison, all 4 of which are complete **** odds.

Comment

GL Stif! I think it's a wrap for the Spurs, but agree with the other two. Begging for Rockets money tonight if you ask me. I also agree that if a team is going to beat the Lakers, it will be the Billups- led Nuggets....:thumbs:
                              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

13-9 (+6.20 units)

Wednesday:

Miami +6

2 units

Not sure if i will play anything on the later game or not....

Comment

Working...
                                X