Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's nba playoffs

Daws1089's nba playoffs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ytd:57-36-2 +22.53 units

Pistons Under 81.5 -115 2 units
    whoops posted this in my other thread....

loser..

today i like

Hawks/Het Over 186 -107

2 units

can't get anything going...

Celtics -8.5 -107
    Spurs -3.5 1h

2 units

I like the spurs to bounce back after game one. The line reflects this as it is 2 pts higher now at 6.5. The short line in game one really told you who the books liked, now this game is San Antonio's and I think they will have a strong showing in the first half.

The Bulls are on cloud 9. They beat the defending champs in their own place and looked great. So even after the win they books put out the same line for game 2? They books aren't stupid and this line looks to be asking for Bulls action, but I think the line says Celtics with a double digit win.

Comment

Spurs -6.5 -107

2 units

I think the Spurs will be in control throughout so why not play the game line.

Comment

Agree with both, and your reasoning as well.

NBA will instruct the refs to let Hacksaw Bowen have his way tonight on the defensive end, and plenty of trips to the line for "Timmay" as well, every time a Mavs defender farts or sneezes in his general area, especially after he got leveled last game with no call, and got up like "WTF" at the ref, lmfao

Can't have the Spurs going down 0-2 and facing the chance of elimination before even returning home, can they? I mean all these other series are pathetic. With the exception of those who tune in just to see Lebron and Kobe, this is the series that they need to boost ratings and ****. Who, outside the hardcore NBA fan or fans of any of these specific teams wants to see Philly/Orlando? Denver/New Orleans? Houston/Portland? The casual fan doesn't give a rip about these teams....just wants to see guys like Kobe, Lebron and Timmay....

Comment

Well, maybe the Celtics just aren't as interested as I thought. They won the game, but even when they were hitting their shots they could not stop the Bulls if they wanted to. It is hard for me to see the Celtics taking this series unless things drastically change in Chicago. I see Bulls are -1.5 for game 3. That C's +1.5 looks square as hell.

2-1 last night, now 2-3 for the playoffs.

2-3 -2.58 units

Pistons/Cavs Under 178.5 -107
          Pistons/Cavs Under 44.5 -115 2q

2 units

The line is begging for money on the over. The total was 175 in game one and they scored 186. They raised the total 3 pts for game 2, but it is still in the 170's which indicates a very slow pace. I could see game one being the highest scoring game of the entire series honestly. Overs are like 8-1-1 so far I think in the playoffs and that won't continue. Pistons have really struggled on defense and look old, but I could see the Cavs not shooting as well in game 2 and slowing it down. I am looking for the Cavs and Pistons to clamp down on D in the 2nd quarter after they get a feel for eachother in the first quarter. The first q line is higher than any of the other quarter lines which leads me to believe it may be a slightly higher scoring total in the first.

I like the Over 184 in the portland game too, but I will wait on that one.

Comment

I forgot to mention that when these two teams played in the regular season in cleveland the totals ended up in the 160's I think so I see some value with this number.

Comment

got both last night for 4 units which brings me to 4-3 +1.42 units for the playoffs. I hit the Blazers over too as I said I was going to play it, but I won't count that in my record because I'm a nice guy lol.

I'm looking at the over in the nuggets game tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll play it. Magic-10 is too much for me and I have no feel for the Sixers or Magic.

Comment

GL whichever way you go tonight, Daws!
                :beer2:
                ...toke on...

Comment

bulls/celtics under 201 -107

2 units

Comment

Dirk will get his tonight I'm sure, but Howard and Terry will need to be the difference. Spurs are not at home to get their usual calls and will need to put up points tonight to keep pace with Dallas. Spurs wants this game slower, but Dallas will want to up the tempo to try and take Spurs out of their eliment. I think theMavs will win that battle.

Mavericks -5 -107

5 units

Spurs/Mavs Over 190 -110

2 units

Comment

daws- GL!....:thumbs:....the only thing entertaining about that sport is the postgame on TNT....those guys are classic....even though barkley is a huge hypocrit....:ohman:
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

2-1 +4.8 units

playoffs:6-4 +6.22 units

Comment

Sixers +3.5 -107
                          Cavs/Pistons Under 178 -107

2 units

Pistons +5
                          Blazers +6
                          Sixers +145

1 unit

Like I said before I think the 1st game in the cavs series will be the highest scoring game. I expect the pistons to play much better defense at home and maybe catch the cavs sleeping after coasting to two wins at home. The line seems awfully low after two blowouts in CLE.

Despite what ORL did last game without much production from their stars, they have to be concerned that they were up by 18 twice and sixers came all the way back twice in the 2nd half. Rashard Lewis who? This guy isn't even showing up it seems and Turkoglu is just going through the motions. Sixers are hungry and Thaddeus young is a real matchup problem. I also think AI has a big game. Andre Miller is a huge mismatch on Alston. I just wish they would not play Dalembert at all.

I like blazers to keep the game close, but don't think they will win so taking a shot there.

Comment

sixers:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                              sixers:beerbang:
                              :beerbang:

cavs/sixers

:beer2:

Comment

Working...
                              X