Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
    flyers:beerbang:
    :beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

4-1 +5.35 units

playoffs:10-5 +11.57 units

Comment

a very nice first round to say the least. I pretty much packed it in once I got to 11 units. 5 was the goal, but turned out better.

Round 2:

Celtics -1.5 -107

2 units

This line movement has been very odd. Until the magic can really prove to me that they are the #2 best team in the east I will side with boston. Howard can get his, but if the magic struggled with the sixers defense, I can only imagine what they will go through with Boston. We'll see if the Magic show up.

Comment

i didn't see any of the game, but looks like the magic came to play or boston didn't. Oh well; I'm moving on.

Nuggets -3.5 1h

2 units

Comment

This is a little contradictory, and even though I do think the Nuggets come out firing, I think Dallas hangs around and can cover in the 2nd half. The books don't just leave the line at 6.5 after a 14 pt win the first time for nothing. There was very little adjustment in the line and that leads me to believe that Dallas is the play in the end. A line like -8 or more would have me thinking Denver, but not the same 6.5 as game 1. so....

Mavericks +6.5 -107

2 units

heres to the nugs up by 4 at half and at the end of the game:beerbang:

Comment

celtics -4

2 units

Comment

kidd gets 75% of his points on the 3 before the half to screw me. Then dallas folds in the 4th:bang:

I'm going to try out the cavs thing bc it is ridiculous how much they are covering. I'll do .50 units on every quarter, half and game line.

I'm also taking the rockets tonight, they are playing very well right now and even if the lakers win tonight I think they will be hard pressed to win by 10with the way houston is playing.

Rockets +10

2 units

Cavs -13
                Cavs -7 1h

1/2 unit

I'll add the 4 quarters tomorrow when they come out.

Comment

Cavs/Hawks Under 179

3 units

Comment

as good as the first rd was, rd 2 has been equally bad.

3-5 -8.98 units

I have some work to do

Comment

Rockets +8
                      Celtics +5

2 units

Im sure the public will be quick to count out the rockets in this one and I expect the Celtics to bring everything they have today otherwise, they are gone.

Comment

gonna take a stab here. line looks too easy to me....

Rockets +320

2 units

Comment

rockets :boom:

3-0 +10.40 units

2nd round:6-5 +1.42 units

Comment

I have no idea where to post this parlay so I'll just put it in here

Nuggets +105
                            Natinals +135
                            Canucks +140

1/2 units to win 5.28 units

:thumbs:

Comment

sick call on the rockets!! Great day man! :beerbang: cheers!

Comment

thanks dreson. nice to see you around:thumbs:

I suppose I'll count that parlay as an nba loss as I put it in this thread. - 1/2 unit .

Magic +2

2 units

Magic +110
                                Rockets +12 -107

1 unit

I like the magic to win tonight. Everyone will say that Boston stole home court advantage and theres no way they will lose tonight in Boston. Why is the spread only -2? If the celtics were going to come out and put forth a great effort and hold court would the line be atleast -5 like it has been in other games of this series? Well its not, its only 2 and that tells me the books think orlando takes this game. I actually think orlando wins both of the next two games. Celtics might lay an egg after that huge win the other night.

I think there is an overreaction to last game in the spread for game 5 of the rockets/lakers. -8 in houston, and now only -12 in LA? before the beat down LA was -10 on their home court. So the fact that it is -12 doesn't really make me think that it is LA's turn to win a blowout. I'm going to take the 12.

Comment

Working...
                                X