• Time
  • Show
Clear All

so gay

Comment

it is safe to say the books tricked me last night 0-3 -4.18 units

Nuggets -5 1h

2 units

I think the nuggets wrap up this series tonight at home. I could see them getting up by double digits in the first half and just grinding it out 2nd half, but then again Dallas has sucked in Denver this entire series and they play no defense so Denver it is for me. Hopefully there are no ridiculous comebacks by the mavs to cut an 11 point lead to nothing in the 2nd quarter:beerbang:

Comment

Not to say Orlando wouldn't have successfully blown it anyway, but the fact that Doc Rivers made more calls than the refs down the stretch is ******* disgusting.

I mean that ball didn't even get close to the rim. It barely hit the bottom of the net. They called it right the first time, Doc came out and promised one of the refs head after the game, and all of a sudden it was changed.

Now how the **** did all those guys get together and agree that they saw it hit the rim when #1, it didn't, and #2, they called it an airball in the first place.

There were others too, but that was most notable.

Orlando did blow it though. If they ever decide to play a full game, they will smoke inferior Boston at will....and if not, Cleveland will beat them by double digits every single game. Boston is the luckiest team alive right now, imo....they should have been ousted by Chicago, and Orlando is continuing to allow them to hang around with their sloppy uninspired play as well.

The books continue to invite Boston money every single game in this series with the exception of game 2, and Joe Public keeps jumping on board and getting lucky as hell. That's how it goes sometimes, but don't think you were on the wrong side last night, or that you were fooled, because you weren't and you weren't.

And, is anyone else sick of seeing Glen Davis act like he's some kind of ******* superstar because he hit one big shot in game 5 and now made a few shots (ones that he should be making from like in the paint and just outside) during the course of last game?

Give it a rest "Big Baby"....
        Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 05-13-2009, 02:03 PM.

Comment

yea I couldn't agree more. I'm sick of boston getting all of this special treatment. further proof of the nba having a hidden agenda. anyway, looks like they are asking for more celtics money and celtics backers with the +6.5 in tonights game. I'll be on ORL most definitely.

got 2 units back last night with denver cleaning up.

round 2 7-9 -1.15 units

Comment

magic -7 -107
            magic -4 1h

2 units

if the magic dontcover this line i don't know where to begin...

game after game the celtics get help from everyone. this line is inviting all kinds of bettors on celtics with 7 points. There hasnt been a spread this high yet in the series. this could be a statement game for the magic. they need it. Here's an idea to start: GIVE THE BALL TO DWIGHT HOWARD.
            Last edited by Daws1089; 05-14-2009, 07:53 AM. Reason: added 1h

Comment

i give up on this orlando team. They are just horrible, 14-26 from the line? I've never seen a series where the lines makers got raped so bad every single game just about.

Comment

Yea, I've come to the conclusion that Orlando blows myself. They are doing everything in their power to lose this series.

I stopped watching their futile effort, and I have no idea how they won/covered tonight, but I'll take it....

Comment

magic +2.5

2 units

Magic +125

1 unit

the small line again tells me that the books like orlando. Every game the books are beggin for more boston money. I do think orlando is horrible, but i cant ignore the line.

Comment

Excellent read on this game, and the entire series :thumbs:

Comment

thanks stifler's mom. i'm glad we could cash

round 2: 10-10 +1.90 units

round 1: 10-5 +11.57 units

playoffs: 20-15 +13.47 units

after being down almost 9 units in the 2ns round, to come out up is just amazing. I'll be looking to be more selective this round. I have both the magic and cavs to win the east so i heged my own bet without even knowing? lol. Here's to a denver and cleveland finals:beerbang:

Comment

lakers -3.5 1h

2 units

Comment

Good job Daws & GL today :thumbs:
                          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

conference finals: 0-1 -2.2 units

Magic/Cavs Under 93 1h

2 units

Orlando's terrible free throw shooting plus coming off a big win I think they will lay an egg this game. Cavs play unreal defense, especially at home. My only worry is that orlando comes out hitting their 3's, but I'll take ym chances with the Cavs Defense. I expect Rashard Lewis to go back into his hole this series.

Comment

lol so far off on that one and so wrong about lewis lol.

Comment

Nuggins -4.5

3 units

Lakers win last game and the line stays the same?

Comment

Working...
                                X