X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

conference finals: 1-2 -1.4 units

Cavs -7.5 -107

2 units

I wasn't surprised that Cleveland would be this large of a fav, but apparently the public was. At the site I use, 64% are backing the Magic tonight with the points. IMO, the line says it all. Cavs down 3-1, coming home, need this win and the spread reflects that. If the cavs were only say -3 or -4 in this game, I wouldn't be backing them. I think Lebron could do something prolific tonight and we might see the complacent Magic team who kind of loses themselves in these games where there isn't quite as much at stake. Their backs aren't against the wall so they may play flat. Just maybe, we'll see some life out of Mo Williams. I still think Orlando wins the series, but the longer the series goes, the more money the nba makes off of lebron.

Comment

Magic/Cavs Over 190.5

2 units

I get the feeling that the cavs supporting cast will show up tonight as well as lebron going off. The cavs still don't know how to guard the pick and roll so I think the magic will get theirs as well.

Comment

2-0 +4 units

conference finals:3-2 +2.6 units

:uhu: :uhu:

Comment

im heading to Maryland for the weekend so putting in plays for tonight and tomorrow now as I don't think I will be around a computer. Going to be a bj dealer at a fundraiser. It should be a great time with lots of this:beerbang:

Nuggins -5.5 -107
          Magic -2

2 units each

All I see on some other boards are how the lakers are going to wrap it up tonight and cruise into the finals. But, the Lakers have really struggled with their defense in the road and I think DEN will be extra motivated as they are facing elimination.

As for the magic, they were probably pretty scared after that last game. They saw the road this series could take if they don't play to their potential. CLE would be a scary place to play if they had to go there for a game 7. Magic come home to close out the series and the line has already moved in their favor. I like when early movement backs the side I like. I think the cavs will show up, but their defense has killed them all series long.

Comment

conference finals:4-3 +2.46 units

playoff futures:1-1 +3.6 units

playoffs: 25-19 +19.53 units

nba ytd:82-55-2 +42.06 units
            Last edited by Daws1089; 05-31-2009, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Magic +7

4 units

Ok, Keeping things simple here. Lakers win game 1 by 25 as 6 pt favs, the books put out the lakers as -7 favs in game two after the beat down? I think we know who vegas likes....

If I win this one, I won't bet anymore in the nba finals and call it a season.

Comment

playoffs: 26-19 +23.53 units

nba ytd: 83-55-2 +46.06 units

see ya next year and go magic:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X