Is it just me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me

or is there a lot A LOT of empty seats in New Orleans for a playoff game?

:laughing: the true definition of bandwagon fans, last year they came out in droves, as well as the B-list celebrity wannabes who proclaimed their "lifelong" love for New Orleans BBALL.

already down 0-2 to the Nuggets, the "fans" hopes are fading? maybe?

from what I can tell, they encouraged fans to wear yellow to blend in with the multiple empty yellow seats LOL

bad economy is a valid strong reason, but I'm not feeling the buzz from last year's bandwagon fans, or the Golden State "fans" who came out of the woodwork 2 years ago.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

I think all the "fans" just know that their team sucks, and that they have no shot in this series because Denver can do whatever they want, whenever they want.

It was very difficult to watch them piss away lead after lead today in the 2nd half, and eventually blow the cover (and should have blown the game), although at the same time it was evident why they couldn't hold a lead. Because they stink, and they are offensively inept.

Nice 3 pt bomb there at the end Peja :thumbs:

God I wish they would have lost so they could have been put out of their misery in 1 less game....

Comment

Working...
    X