OKAY THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OKAY THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIME TO START BETTING THE GOSH DARN UNDER IN EVERY FREAKIN NBA HALF. THIS FREAKIN SHOOTING DISPLAY IS FREAKIN SICKENING.
    Last edited by Queen; 04-25-2009, 09:11 PM.

no way....are you serious....are you trying to tell me the NBA is full of a bunch of guys who can't shoot........boy, never would have guessed that.....:laughing:

dude the NBA sucks....come over to the dark side with us in the NHL...:thumbs:

GL!...on your wagers Cayman..:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      no way....are you serious....are you trying to tell me the NBA is full of a bunch of guys who can't shoot........boy, never would have guessed that.....:laughing:

dude the NBA sucks....come over to the dark side with us in the NHL...:thumbs:

GL!...on your wagers Cayman..:thumbs:
      dude seriously, what the Heck is going on???
      Last edited by Queen; 04-25-2009, 09:11 PM.

Comment

just bet the cavs every q, h, g :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          I never undestood that. A big name in the NBA can shoot 12 for 32, but still put up the token 30 points on the stat sheet, and it's like...wow, 30 points from (insert over-rated player here)...guys a monster.

I dont get that league. Played BBall in highschool. Like the game. Hate the NBA. There's a few players who I enjoy, but haven't watched a game in probably 3 months. I mean, how can anyone compare a crazy NHL playoff game with a ton of action against an NBA game where I see a bunch of fouls, and prima-donnas chucking up shots. Beats me.

Comment

OK I UNDERSTAND BEING UPSET BUT THERE ARE BETTER WORD CHOICES.

THANKS

:sm:
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              just bet the cavs every q, h, g :beer2:
              6-1

:prtytim:

Comment

Working...
              X