X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATB Monday Picks...

5 Units...

Minnesota +2.5

It's been awhile since I lay down a 5 unit play. Got a big gut feeling about Minnesota here. They been slacking off all season long, but they should win this SU against Toronto tonight. Looking for KG to put up double double or tripple double. Hopefully we see a spark in Ricky Davis also.

_____

1 Unit Each...

Minnesota ML (+122)

New York +7.5

LA Clippers +7.5

Portland +14

GLTA :glass:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

thinking the same on Minnesota. Let down game for the Raps here i think. But i can never pull the trigger against my team.

GL!
    NFL 1-0 +1.01 units

Comment

Originally posted by HabsFan99 View Post
      thinking the same on Minnesota. Let down game for the Raps here i think. But i can never pull the trigger against my team.

GL!
      I feel the same as you when I bet on the Houston game. Its hard sometimes to pull the trigger against hometown team, but sometimes when you see them in a bad spot its probably be good idea to do it. I've only bet against my hometown team only once this season and it was last week against Golden State. Golden State was hungry for a win and Houston has already clinch for playoff. On top of that, with TMac out.
      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

I can't believe the Knicks choked that one away. Just 15 points in the 4th.

Comment

Tonight was a horrible night rjp. Went 0-5 tonight...:bang:

I had this coming. I knew the dogs were doom sooner or later. I guess tonight is the night. Minnesota is absolutely worse team in the league. IMO, Boston is a much better team then this organization. KG is absolutely over rated. I can't even believe I put forth the effort and backing up this guy today. I would thought he could have manhandle Toronto by himself, but I guess my plan back fired. Minnesota organization need to do something. Someone not doing their job and needs to get can. *Cough Mchale Cough*

:ticked:
          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

well

I have the over in the GS/Utah game and GS is winning by 30 pts and they're playing like they are protecting a 1 point lead! instead of playing all-star style run up and down and have fun scoring basketball!

YOU'll get-em next time
            Last edited by gladgarbage; 04-09-2007, 11:57 PM.
            :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
            14-19 -1115

NFL
            4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
            1-1 0

NHL
            3-5 -175

Comment

Working...
            X