What a choke job by Cleveland..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a choke job by Cleveland..

wow pretty unbelievable and they had a 39-2 record at home this year?? LOL unreal... good job orlando backers!!

Rashard Lewis is sick!

Comment

Lewis :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Rashard Lewis is sick!
        he was grossly overpaid by Orlando, but nevertheless is a skilled offensive player. Will be worth it if they go to the Finals.

paradoxically, he's a poor-man's Kevin Durant LOL
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

wheres homedawg?

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
            he was grossly overpaid by Orlando, but nevertheless is a skilled offensive player. Will be worth it if they go to the Finals.

paradoxically, he's a poor-man's Kevin Durant LOL
            Magic aren't going to the finals.

Comment

No solid match-ups for Lewis and Hedo...also if Lee gets going it could be bad for Cavs.

The key to winning this series is going to be the Magic bench which is better than the Cavs.

GO MAGIC!!!!
              "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

gortat:beerbang:

Comment

LOL :laughing:

Cavs went from -800 to win the series all the way down to -260 after that embarrassing collapse last night, a change of 540 cents.

Lakers win game 1 and go from just -280 to -360 to win the series, a change of a mere 80 cents.

Granted Orlando "took home court" (which is B.S. anyway because a game 7 would still be played in Cleveland) and the Lakers merely held serve in game 1 by winning at home, but doesn't it seem like superman and his bubble were burst a little bit last night? Maybe the Cavs were exposed just a tad?

I mean think about it, and figure it out who you think the books like to advance in the Orlando/Cavs series, as compared to the Lakers/Nuggets....

And make no mistake about it, Orlando IS the better TEAM between these two, at least imo. I said that around Christmas time when I said Orlando was the best team in the NBA, and I still believe it. My problem with them (and the reason i took the Cavs last night) is that they're seemingly unmotivated unless it's a game they MUST win, even disinterested at times....and there's too much crap going on with them, like players seeming to not like Van Gundy and all that. Might be too much of a distraction, and maybe not. We'll see....

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    LOL :laughing:
                    Cavs went from -800 to win the series all the way down to -260 after that embarrassing collapse last night, a change of 540 cents.
                    I'm not a fan of futures but I considered putting some couch change on Orl to win the Championship and took a peek at the lines yesterday. Last night before the game Orl was +1200 and Den (a team I am considering as well) was +1000. Today the Magic are +800.
                    :bang:

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    And make no mistake about it, Orlando IS the better TEAM between these two, at least imo. I said that around Christmas time when I said Orlando was the best team in the NBA, and I still believe it.....
                    I didnt see it at xmas but I'm with ya, stiff.
                    I think Cle wins game 2 but I like Orl to win the series as well.
                    :thumbs:
                    ...toke on...

Comment

Orlando did have the second best road record in the NBA...

Go Magic!

Go Nuggs!

F the NBA's dream matchup! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                      X