NBA 258-201-14 +$10788

ML Plays 36-71-1 -$360

3-0 yesterday gets me over the 100 unit mark....hopefully I can KIR

Hornets-2.5-101

Pacers-2-105

Wizards+3-105

Bobcats-1-105

3 units each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL Tonight Udog!

Comment

Looks like the dogs ain't barkin no more. Like the pacers, IMO it'll go over too. Hornets good at home and would love to see them whoop the Clips.(Sorry Stif.) Clips a different team without Cassell. Looking into this one. GL Tonight Udog. :uhu:
      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
        Looks like the dogs ain't barkin no more.

I have a lean to the Grizz ML, but boy it's tough to play them to win. Likely a 1 unit play for me. IMO the Kings shouldn't be favored away period. I would say NY or no play, but it's not for me.... small lined games today, so it was basically pick the winner for me, motivation is a big part of the equation this time of year.....still looking at the totals.

Comment

Grizzlies+135
          Mem/Sac o220

$100 to win $350

3 of the last 4 Memphis home games have been 220 or more.Last meeting between these 2 in Memphis was a total of 241 (Mem won & Covered). At Arco, Memphis covered as 9 pt dogs with a total of 226.... Miller's abscense makes 220 a tough one to play, but IMO neither team will play much more D. My thinking is that if memphis wins, it will likely go over...

Comment

Working...
          X