Cavs team o50-105 1sth

Cavs 1stq-225

Cavs-2-105 2ndq

3 units each

LeBron ft's made o10.5+105

2 units

Cavs win Championship+418

1 unit

Aside from the line which is begging for Magic money, I have to think that (up to this point) this is LeBron's defining moment. You can bet your sweet ass that the refs will be looking to get him to the line, and this series gets extended. Hopefully it's well over @ the half....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

sounds right on udog. This series could go 7.

Comment

LeBron -3.5-135 2ndh

3 units

Comment

4-1 +7.95 units with the two futures pending. Boobie showed up when it mattered, & MO played great as well. Likely going to lay off a side in game 6 and pray for a Cavs win, then weigh things out in game 7. :thumbs:

Comment

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! Not a bad night for everyone. We sure did hurt the bookies wallet today! :beerbang:
          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

good to see you back around ATB! May as well continue posting plays in this thread...

Nuggets-4-136

Billups assists o6.5-105

4thq o52

2 units each

Counting on the seasoned vet to get things done the way a pg knows how.... look @ how he performed in closeout games vs NO & Dallas and you'll see why I like this prop. :thumbs:

Comment

Small profit despite laying more chalk in the Nuggets blowout. Should have known better. At least Chauncey came through. Rolling with more trend type plays today as well.....

Cavs/Magic o192.5-105

o199.5+173

2ndq o48

2 units each

Cavs 1stq+100

Magic 3rdq-.5-105

1 unit each

Comment

2ndq totals for the series..... Gm1- 59. Gm2-54 Gm3- 42 Gm4- 62 Gm5- 58

also all but game 3 1sth totals went over as well. Just can't argue with how the series has gone scoring wise. Normally Iwould look to play under in an elimination game, but this is a different situation. Orlando is not going to stop jacking threes, and Howard will continue to clean up inside- he's proven that nobody can stop him within 4 feet of the basket. LeBron shouldn't stop driving and getting to the lane. Hopefully Mo and Booby can hit those open looks and Z can do his thing. Not hedging off the series after further review.....

Comment

Big Z P&A o12.5+105

2 units

foul trouble is the only worry for me here. Every other prop that I like is juiced to high heaven. This one makes sense to me....

Comment

cute. likely going to lose every wager tonight:puke:

Comment

I lost almost every Cavs wager I have done this year. If I couldn't win bets this year there is no year I can ever win on. Hopfeully I quit for good.

Comment

Working...
                      X