Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockets/Nuggs 2ndHalf

Rockets +3.5

It doesn't look like Camby is coming back and TMac went to the bench early with 2 fouls early in the 1stQ and the Rockets still came out to a commanding lead.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

My bad Camby is in there when I saw Camby go down in the 1stHalf I assumed he was done for the season j/k.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

2-2 Undefeated
      on 2ndHalf picks in here so far

Comment

Working...
      X