Could this be true?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be true?????

Just overheard a conversation about an electronic basketball with some type of micro tracking device and a electromagnetic energy field that runs through the goal. apparently these units can be turned on and off by a remote source......They were talking about Fishers unconscious 3 pointers, they felt as if this type of system was in use........Anyone else hear about this stuff?????

ya Scotti told me about it before he beamed me down from the starship enterprise.

Comment

LOL, gsad - why are you LEAVING the enterprise???? that ship is bad ass!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised...

I dont watch basketball enough. If a ball goes into the stands they have to give the ball back right?

Comment

It's true yes sir. They got it in Footballs so that a Guy can or cant catch a pass. So you can kick a 75 yard field goal etc. It's in baseballs so the can grove the ball to a good hitter. Pitcher throws a curve ball then bam it's a fast ball down the middle. It's all over I cant believe you just found this out. It's been going on for years. Just watch a bowling game and watch that ball hugs the gutter lane then the next thing you know it curves and bam a strike. They got this chip from the UFO that landed at area 54! :laughing:
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            I wouldnt be surprised...

I dont watch basketball enough. If a ball goes into the stands they have to give the ball back right?
            Cheap ass NBA :laughing:
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
            X