Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.B.A Friday Celtics/Bucks

UNDER 196.5 -110 5 Units

Both of these teams have several key injured players and the shooting may be
    suspect in this one. They have played to the UNDER in 3 of their last 4
    meetings. Boston has been an on-going UNDER team at home where they have logged a 70-51 UNDER mark over the last three seasons. Boston has also been 49-27 to the UNDER when the game total is posted from 195-199.5 points.

This is my last wining pick here, can't stand with a crying loser like Udogg. ******* 40 year old gambling degenerate ****.

:laughing:
    Either Black or Red...

Comment

Originally posted by aek View Post
      This is my last wining pick here, can't stand with a crying loser like Udogg. ******* 40 year old gambling degenerate ****.

LMFAO I'm 27! What did I cry about? & when do I lose :beerbang:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

27 already? ****, when your 40 god knows where you be ! When do you lose? Gee, you got a short term memory you **** ! Like yesterday maybe, remember fool? You think you don't cry? Give me a break you proud son of a bitch. Don't think your some hot shot with 10 g'z in the bank at the end of the regulation season, your pathetic. I'll make that money in one play you cock sucker. Atleast we agreed your a degenerate ****. I'm gonna get banned anyway so i'll probably come through a different alias soon enough. And to you "smart" mods who think they're going to stop me by blocking the registration, think again, i already registered 3 other email address'. **** Udogg and all that support his sorry ass.

Comment

27 already? ****, when your 40 god knows where you be ! When do you lose? Gee, you got a short term memory you **** ! Like yesterday maybe, remember fool? You think you don't cry? Give me a break you proud son of a bitch. Don't think your some hot shot with 10 g'z in the bank at the end of the regulation season, your pathetic. I'll make that money in one play you cock sucker. Atleast we agreed your a degenerate ****. I'm gonna get banned anyway so i'll probably come through a different alias soon enough. And to you "smart" mods who think they're going to stop me by blocking the registration, think again, i already registered 3 other email address'. **** Udogg and all that support his sorry ass.
          oh ooooooo!!!!!
          Either Black or Red...

Comment

what a ******* loser!!!!!! You still want to stay here, where you are not wanted????? get a life punk!
            :celebrate:

Comment

AEK RU.... Clownass Is That You??????
              Either Black or Red...

Comment

I guess another winning pick for me, which we'll conclude my stay @ this forum with a net profit of about $900. Not bad for a ******* loser ay HOMEDAWG!

Comment

I guess another winning pick for me, which we'll conclude my stay @ this forum with a net profit of about $900. Not bad for a ******* loser ay HOMEDAWG!

Don't let the door hit you in the ass!!!

Comment

wait a minute u the guy who was great inCFB,I know you!!!!!
                    Either Black or Red...

Comment

what the **** are you on about lucky strike, your the most random guy i've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                        Don't let the door hit you in the ass!!!
                        Not as hard as i've ****ed you tonight.

Comment

27 already? ****, when your 40 god knows where you be ! When do you lose? Gee, you got a short term memory you **** ! Like yesterday maybe, remember fool?

ROTFLMAO If anything I have long term memory, & I've had winning seasons in NFL, NBA, CFBL, & NCAA hoops for 2 years posted. As far as i know, you are 5-4 & praying to God the Bucks don't have another quarter like they just did
                          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Strikes View Post
                            wait a minute u the guy who was great inCFB,I know you!!!!!

that's not him, he's the one doing the spurs ass coach, no, the suns ass coach...

Comment

dont like to see anyone get banned aek,trying to put a little humor in this war of words,ur a good capper but rite now you flipped!! take a chill pill

ah nevermind
                              Either Black or Red...

Comment

Working...
                              X