Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***TNT & WS Play***

5-8 -9.7 units

Positive day yesterday after a disaster of an opener. Stepping out on a big parlay today and since I have long stopped playing bases (played 1st5's in the first half), I will keep it recorded under NBA...

Blazers-350
    Yankees gm 2-200

5.5 to win 5.1 units

Bulls+140

2 units

I have a hard time seeing Pedro getting the W here, and would lay the -1.5, but I would much rather just get the Yanks to get out of this one with the W. As for the Blazers, this line is higher than many expect, but they will be a powerhouse team at home this season. Too early to put any stock in b2b games, so I really can't justify laying too much chalk with Port. I do think they win this by 6-12, and think the ML is worthy of tying to the Yanks.

Gimme Rose with a chance to dazzle at home vs the Spurs. Could have grabbed +3.5-110, but I'm going with the ML instead. Leaning over and may jump in @ the half if anything interests me. GLTA today:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

get the party started chalkoverteamtotaldog....:party:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks FF! Oden and Outlaw are owning the boards, but the Blazers can't buy a bucket. Melo is getting waaaay too many trips to the line. I would normally try and play nugs+pts at half to try and middle/ or split in this spot. F that I made the play for a reason.... and when i was sober lol. I'm going to bed and hopefully I wake up to a winner :beer2:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

:puke:

you can send him the bill for your 5.5Units......clanked 2 FT's with 4 seconds left down 1....:blackeye:......should have stayed in college another 8 years.....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          :puke:

you can send him the bill for your 5.5Units......clanked 2 FT's with 4 seconds left down 1....:blackeye:......should have stayed in college another 8 years.....

I'm far from being the most attractive dude in the room but DAMN, next to Oden I look like a model. That is one ugly dude w/an even uglier shot.
          Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
          X