• Show
Clear All

• Monday NBA 11/9

36-35 -1.20

Phoenix -2
    Utah -5.5
    Toronto +6.5

2 units each

Philly is still integrating new a offensive system will make it tough to score with Phoenix, i think.

Utah badly in need of a win after an embarrassing home loss to the 16 point underdog Queens. Much like they did vs the Spurs after blowing that huge lead @ Dallas, I think they get it done tonight against the Knicks, as there's really no better team to get healthy against than the crappy NYK.

Bosh always plays well against Duncan/Spurs. He has even admitted in the past that he gets hyped up to play against TIMMAY cause he looks up to him. HEDO was a no show vs Dallas last time out, but I feel he gets in on the act tonight too against a Spurs team with some new faces that is still looking for direction, imo. Coach Popovich looked dumbfounded at times at how stupid some of his guys were playing at UTAH, which they followed up with another beating at Portland....and I don't think you fix that overnight just having one or two practices and coming to play at home rather than on the road. I think that one comes down to the wire.

Parker in or out (he is confirmed OUT) did not influence my decision either way.

Haven't gotten to the late games yet.

Duncan out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
      Duncan out as well.
      Hopefully Theo Ratliff's corpse doesn't come back to life for this game.

Comment

I was wondering why the line moved down to 4. I almost considered going for the middle, but figured I'd ride it out with Toronto.

adding:

Golden Shower -6
        Caveman +1.5

2 units each

Comment

Working...
        X