Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Tuesday 11/10

38-38 -3.80

Would have been back in the + had it not been for the ****bag CRAPtors fouling last night down 5 with like 1 sec left. Peons.

Oklahoma City -2 -105

4 units

WHIZ +8 -105
    Memphis +6.5 -105
    Bull****s +2.5 -105

2 units each

Same sides either plays or leaning that way. Nice to see you on the Thunder- may look trappy to some but they are playing well. GL today :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

why you guys so high on the Thunder? Kings have been playing well and have revenge after losing opener in OkCity.

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
        why you guys so high on the Thunder? Kings have been playing well and have revenge after losing opener in OkCity.
        Normally I would lean towards this being a letdown spot for a team, but the Thunder have played some tough competition early this season. After losing to the Blazers, Lakers in ot and then @ Houston, I think the Magic win will energize them. This is a winnable road game, and they already handled the Stones on the road. I backed Sac the other night, but here I think is where they start to struggle. Durant is far and away the best player on the court, and I don't see any King checking him. They've been getting great pg play from westbrook as well, and Green should produce. The Thunder are just a better team, and play better defensively. Look at the pts allowed... a shade over 89 pts allowed playing tougher competition. The Kings allow 106 ppg.

Sorry for highjacking but those are some of my reasons...:thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
        X