• ***TNT***

Stright 45-39 +7.96 units

Dog MLs 6-10 +1.55 units

2 day slide.... going with 3

Cavs-110

Cavs/Heat u180

Suns/Lakers u221

1 unit each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

nba is ridiculos anytime someone misses its a foul.

Comment

No tacos for me as the Lakers goofed off to push the game over for a 1-2 night. :puke:

Comment

Did you watch that game last night Udog between the Suns/Lakers? What was LAL thinking pressing the ball so much in the 4th quarter? They were playing at a ridiculously fast pace for leading by like 23. I don't understand that. Why is Kobe in the game in the 4th quarter when they are up 20+? Why didn't they slow it down instead of playing into PHO hands by upping the pace? This is something I'll never understand about nba basketball and quite frankly makes it so hard to bet on.

Comment

I was surprised as well, especially with Denver on deck today. You would think would want to preserve their legs but what do I know? I tailed Stif on the Lake show but didn't post so it wasn't really a bad night. Back to the drawing board right now

Comment

Glad you cashed. I absolutely loved the Lakers last night, and considered making it as much as a 10 UNIT play, but with the way I've been struggling with NBA plays lately I was having a hard time justifying it, so i just doubled my normal wager.

I absolutely loved the spot though. Phoenix at the end of a brutal stretch of games/travel. East coast, then back home for the ****ty Hornets, then the next night travel to LA to face the defending champs. 4h game in 5 nights with travel from Philly back to Phoenix, then Phoenix to LA and play basically the same day?

Add in that the guy that makes Phoenix go (Nash) isn't getting any younger or any healthier and you won't find a better spot to bet against a team ever imo.

Lakers meanwhile have been home for a week, were 3 days rested, and are the better team to begin with.

Lastly the public was all over the Suns too and the public hammering the dog on a nat'l TV game is pretty much always bad news for them.

Really wish i had gone 8 or 10 units on LAL instead of adding the stupid under, even though it seems that should have cashed as well. A play I like that much doesn't come around too often :bang:

Comment

Working...
            X