X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Udoggie's Tuesday NBA***

straight 72-73 +10.43 units

Dog MLs 8-16 -7.75 units

Finally got around to updating my record, got completely out of control there. Have some time today so I wanted to post a couple thoughts...

Wiz/Raptors- I think by looking at the recent games played, one would be lead to think that the Raptors may be favored by too much. However, looking deeper I think one could make the argument they should be favored by 9+. The Raptors are in the middle of some tough scheduling, coming off losses @ Boston and at home vs the Suns. They have the Hawks on deck tomorrow. I see this as a very winnable home game, where Toronto plays much better. Losses to Orlando 2x and the Suns once are reasonable losses, and they have beaten quality teams at home (Clev, Mia, Det, Indy). Washington has had two road wins, and every road loss was by 10 or more points. IMo there is a reason this one is at 6.5-7. Another little thing I came across while capping this one is this- This Wizards have won 1 third quarter on the road this entire season. They have also been outscored in 4 of last 6 road games by 10 or more in the second half. I also lean under, thinking Toronto wins 104-92 or so.

Celtics/Bobcats- Charlotte is playing very well, winning 5 straight. Last meeting was a 92-59 blowout @Boston, so many may be looking for a revenge angle here. Charlotte has historically played Boston tough, taking them to OT twice last season. The spread to me indicates the linesmakers are expecting a close battle. Boston in somewhat of a bad spot, off Heat win after today @SA @OKC. I just don't think I trust the Cats enough to make what will basically amount to a ML play on them. I do lean under- though the line looks very tight, The Cats have had some low scoring games at home. 154 vs Blazers, 174 vs Magic, 181 vs Cavs... I could easily see this as a game where neither team gets out of the 80's.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Raptors-6.5

Warriors/Nuggets o233

Celtics/Bobcats u179

3 units each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
    X