Thor's NBA Hoops: Monday 4/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Hoops: Monday 4/16

...YTD...160-144-3 (Combined from Both Sites)

New Jersey at New York

Pic: New Jersey/New York...Over 193

Atlanta at Milwaukee

Pic: Atlanata/Milwaukee...Over 208

Minnesota at Denver

Pic: Minnesota...+13 1/2

Look at Some More maybe Late...!!

Hoop Time..Good Luck..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor :thumbs:

Comment

GL Thor:beerbang:

Comment

Holy ****! It's kaiser shoze. Gl thor. Like the wolves. Denver doesn't play d. :thumbs:
        NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Good to see ya around Thor- hope all is well with you & yours :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks..JohnnyMapleLeaf....Homedawg...Ming the Merciless...Underdog88..Really Thanks...Hope you all had a God Nite...1-2 for Me...Bad 4th Q in Atl/Mil Game and Needed 1 more Bucket by Minny...Not a Good Nite to Start Back Picking..BOL to ya All on Tuesday..!!

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Evereyone...Hammer em..!!
            Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
            X