Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond's NBA Wednesday Picks

Hey there,

Thought I would start posting up some NBA Picks now that the seasons well underway.

Phoenix @ Cleveland - 2 * Under 214.5 @ 1.94

Phoenix @ Cleveland - 2 * Phoenix +7.5 @ 1.98

Phoenix @ Cleveland - 1 * Phoenix to win @ 4.00

Personally I'm liking Phoenix in this game to take it to the Cavs who haven't been impressive at home. Also the Suns have been rather good ATS on the road, so we will see what happens here.

Milwaukee @ Washington - 1 * Milwaukee to win @ 2.44

Milwaukee @ Washington - 2 * Milwaukee +3.5 @ 1.99

I think Milwaukee comes out and plays really well here Jennings will find things a little easier now that Bogut is back in and he played well last time out. Without Redd Milwaukee haven't been bad at all. Also I question how consistent Washington can be, they played very well last night in Toronto with Arenas actually playing a good game. Also remember the Bucks sweeped Washington last season and won twice there last year.
    Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Lets hope that final score is 214 so we both win!!
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Too bad Milwaukee couldn't come up at the end and shocking showing from the Suns.

LA Clippers v Houston Rockets - 2 * LA Clippers to win @ 2.18

LA coming off a big win against Memphis, hopefully they will start this game like they finished the previous game. Also Scola is missing for the Rockets I think that could hurt.

Sacramento Kings v Indiana Pacers - 2 * Sacramento Kings to win @ 1.81

The Kings have looked good on their home stand, and the Pacers were woeful against the Warriors. I got a feeling that the Kings finish this home stand with a perfect record.
      Soccer 2011 Picks - YTD: 67-0-45 Profit: £267.10

Comment

Working...
      X