NBA Hump Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Hump Wednesday

Although my record is still dismal I've flattened out since my absolutely horrid start tot he season in which i ost around 60 units in a matter of weeks.

Today I have one play that I really love. The Chicago Bulls travel to Atlanta on the second of a B2B and seem to be running out of gas. Key Injuries, but not so public injuries to Tyrus Thomas and Kirk Heinrich have seemed to finally wear down the Bulls. Brad Miller is the ONLY capable player coming off the Bulls bench. James Johnson, Jannero Pargp, and Lindsey Hunter have been completely incapable. Pargo seems incapable of showing any defense and all three are shooting woefully. Rookie Taj Gibson logged 40+ minutes last night.

This is not to mention that Vinny Del Negro seemed completely rattled by last night's loss to the Nets and seemed to be making excuses for the loss. John Salmons took a terrible shot to end the game last night and has been shooting poorly this season. There is no doubt that this team is looking for leadership right now and could be very easily discouraged early in the game tonight.

It would take either a completely dispirited performance from Atlanta or some rediculous nights out of Rose and Deng for the Bulls not to get run off the court, but then again its basketball, GL everyone.

Bulls @ Atlanta Hawks -10.5 (8 UNITS)

OTHER GAMES
    Warriors/Nets OVER 218.5 (4 UNITS)
    Blazers @ Pacers +4 (2 UNITS)
    Kings/Spurs OVER 201 (2 UNTIS)
    ---------------------------
    '11 NBA 106-97-2 (-0.5 Units)
    NBA ML 8-20 (-5.10 Units)
    '11 NCAA BB 0-0-0 (0 Units)

Good luck on the big play bud :beerbang:

Comment

GL today bud, keep it going... just think the Bulls will rally, that's why I couldn't pull the trigger on the Hawks. Best of luck to you!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Thanks.. if only all the games were this easy... :beerbang:
        '11 NBA 106-97-2 (-0.5 Units)
        NBA ML 8-20 (-5.10 Units)
        '11 NCAA BB 0-0-0 (0 Units)

Comment

Working...
        X