X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looser Lang

brandon lang 12/11

Brandon Lang

15 DIME - NEW YORK KNICKS - Love the way this team is playing basketball right now.

They have won 3 in a row, and 4 of their last 5 both SU and ATS and these weren't cheap victories.

I'm talking Phoenix, Portland, and Atlanta, and now with building confidence they are facing a New Orleans team that hasn't exactly been a cash cow this year.

Hornets have failed to cover 3 straight, and 4 of their last 5 against the likes of the Timberwolves (twice), the Kings (twice), with the only cover at LA catching 15 1/2 and losing by 11.

Now you are asking them to cover close to a 7 number against a Knicks team playing without question their best ball of the year.

The final nail in the coffin for me is the Knicks have covered 4 straight in this series and it wouldn't suprise me if they won the game outright tonight.

5 DIME - MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES - Both these teams are playing well, but it's the overall body of work by this Memphis team which has me backing them tonight.

The Grizzlies are rolling, beating the Mavs by double digits, and coming perhaps their best effort of the year taking care of the Cavs in OT.

Those 2 home wins put them at 6-3 SU and ATS on the home hardwood, and the 3 losses were to the Pistons to open the season, Portland and the Milwaukee Bucks.

Bottom line is when you start beating teams like the Mavs and Cavs and holds Dallas to 82 points while doing so, you are doing a lot of things right.

Oklahoma City is also playing well, but fact of the matter is I don't like them in this spot here against a team that is just as athletic and playing with a lot of confidence.

And with the favorite covering 9 of the last 11 in this series, I am siding with the small home chalk here.

FREE SELECTION - OLD DOMINION MONARCHS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Damn, and I was gonna lay down on the Knicks too.. He just made it a no play for me..
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

... seems like a juicy number to be catching with the Knicks, but the Hornets have revenge from earlier meeting @ NY. Was leaning NO and the over anyway
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Was leaning NO because the number looks fishy, and now Lang has made up my mind for me for sure

Comment

Working...
        X