Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec. 18th NBA Picks

Indiana @ Memphis - Memphis (-6)

I think this number is off and I am laying the 6 with the Grizzlies. Memphis had been playing good ball in the last two weeks, winning 4 out of 5 before running into Atlanta and Boston. But they gave the Celtics all they could handle losing by 5 and recorded home wins against Dallas and Cleveland in the last 14 days. The Pacers are the exact opposite they had dropped six straight before getting a win at home against the Nets, and stealing wins from Washington and Charlotte. None of those 3 can be considered playoff contenders at this point. You throw in the fact that Memphis is 7-4 ATS at home so far and Indiana is 2-7 ATS against the Western Conference and I see the Grizz taking this one by double-digits.

Houston @ Dallas - Dallas (-5.5)

Have to say this line is off too but the reason its so low is because the Mavs are 0-7 ATS in there last seven home games. Which normally would scare me but in the last three against the Rockets the Mavs are 3-0 SU and ATS, with a winning margain of 20 ppg. Dallas is just now getting there rotation set with Josh Howard back to 100 percent, and Houston is where the Mavs where 10 days ago trying to implement McGrady back in the mix a playing there 3rd game in 4 days. Calling for another double-figure win by the hometown Mavs.
Working...
X