• Show
Clear All

• 1/18

ytd 165-181 -50.28

Oklahoma City +6.5
    Spurs +1.5
    Memphis -2

2 units each

Good Luck today. Memphis looks like a good one. Time to make the turn:thumbs:

Comment

Gl Stif. :thumbs:

Comment

GL stiffler . I'm looking at your record and am a bit curious . What are your strong and weak sports ? This year was a bad one for me , my strong sport is the NBA , but I got killed playing the NFL . Never won in bases and am just a bit over break even in college football..
        My plan moving foreward is keep doing what I do in NBA , and try to better my NCAAFB and NFL capping (also look for more help from sharp players) and stay away from baseball..
        If your actions inspire others to dream more,learn more,
        do more and become more,you are a leader.

Comment

GL today Stif!
          :thumbs:
          ...toke on...

Comment

NICE WORK TODAY

I tell you what i like Memphis .. Randolph is playing great, Gasol is good .. Gay and Mayo were outstanding today and they have a good bench..

They are impressive and IMO a team nobody wants to play come playoff time.
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by BUNK MORELAND View Post
              I tell you what i like Memphis .. Randolph is playing great, Gasol is good .. Gay and Mayo were outstanding today and they have a good bench..

They are impressive and IMO a team nobody wants to play come playoff time.
              I took season total under for them :bang:

my thinking was any team with Randolph and washed-up Iverson as it's feature players can't do so well. ARRRGH! LOL

Hey nice sweep Stifler, get on the road back to black :beerbang:
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Gonna push my luck, lol

Orlando +6 -105

2 units

Comment

Yea, I like the way Memphis has been playing too. I'm surprised how well Randolph has played. He's always had the ability, and I was happy when the Clips picked him up last year, but with all their injuries, it made sense to ditch him mid season too.

Even more so with that game though, the Suns just blow. They suck even more complete ass on the road. They won't make the playoffs.

Comment

NICE NIGHT SO FAR !!!!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

yes suns are so bad. Did you know about their 0-17 streak on TNT? well, now 0-18 streak on TNT? That is ridiculous lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X