Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang

Brandon Lang

10 DIME - TORONTO RAPTORS - Sluggish spot for the Cavs.

After a successful 5 game west coast road trip which saw them win 3 out of 5 they return home to take on a surging Raptors team with the world champion Lakers coming to town on Thursday.

Who can fault the Cavs for lacking attention to detail tonight.

Furthermore, they haven't really been a cash cow lately, on a 2-7 run ATS with the only two covers versus the Wizards at home and the Trailblazers on the road.

As for Toronto, they are surging big time after a very slow start.

Winners of 10 of their last 13 SU with their 3 losses coming to the Celtics by 7 at home and in Boston and a road clunker at Indiana by 4, they are without question playing their best ball of the entire year right now.

All told is a 9-4 run ATS and a bucket here or there and that 9-4 ATS number could very easily be 12-1 against the number.

I will gladly grab the Toronto in this spot and the generous amount of points against a Cavs squad who will definitly be a bit jet lagged and lacking a bit of focus laying this big number with the Lakers coming to town in 2 days.

Rolling with the Raptors.

FREE SELECTION - NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

I think Cleveland has more motivation to beat the Craptors than the Lakers. They already beat the **** out of the Lakers on xmas, while having lost to the Craptors way back in the beginning of the season. My guess is with 2 full days off and going against a team who already beat them once, they won't be overlooking this game.

Oddsmakers seem to agree too, installing a -9.5 opening line, now -10

Comment

Working...
    X