X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang

Brandon Lang

Note:
    How about that 39 point free pick winner!

Unbelievable. I jump on a 9-0 ATS underdog that implodes in the 2nd half, while my free pick is one of the biggest destructions in the NBA this year.

I'll get this hoop thing turned around. Not the least bit worried about it.

I said I would have the last word in 2010, and it started with a fantastic bowl run to close capped off by a 100 dime winner on Alabama.

I said I would have a great NFL playoff run and all I have done is hit my 100 dime playoff winner on Indy over the Ravens along with both 75 dime winners on the Jets over the Bengals and Jets over the Chargers.

It's early on in the year and every big 75 dime winner and 100 dime winner sends the cockroaches scurrying when the lights come on.

And the cherry on top of the sundae will be my 18th straight super bowl winner that will once again prove to the world there are only 4 sure things in life: death, taxes, I will always be able to shoot the basketball and I don't lose super bowls.

2 weeks and counting until # 18 in a row kills a whole bunch of cockroaches right along with it. The Super Bowl can't get here soon enough.

10 DIME - LAKERS-CAVALIERS UNDER THE TOTAL - The play in this game tonight is the total.

You had better believe defense will be center stage as the Lakers and Cavs do battle.

The last 5 times these two have met they have gone Under the posted total, and I saw nothing that leads me to believe this one won't be much of the same.

What alarms me about Los Angeles is Kobe and his finger.

Last game out against the Orlando Magic he shot 4 of 19 from the floor and just struggled all night.

The Lakers scored just 4 points in the last 5:53 of the 2nd quarter and 12 points the entire 3rd quarter.I'm talking about 16 points in close to 18 minutes of play at home no less against a Magic team not known for their defense.

Believe me the Cavs are known for their defense and at home against a team they feel right now they just might meet in the NBA finals, it's a step up game for them.

They were very sluggish defensively in the first half against the Raptors Tuesday night allowing 60 points but a lot of that was tired legs first game back after their west coast road trip.

They found their legs in the 2nd half holding Toronto to just 40 points.

I expect both these teams to clamp down just like they have with one another the last few meetings.

As mentioned, the last 5 meetings have all gone under and but also the last 5 meetings in Cleveland have gone under as well.

When playing one another both of these teams have trouble reaching 100 points. It's either one or the other and that my friends is why the last 5 have gone under.

Looking for a 6th straight under tonight between the Lakers and Cavs tonight.

FREE SELECTION - ST. MARY'S GAELS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

soooooo obvious to play the under here, especially now that it is being reported that MO is out. Was already leaning over....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

deadhead, just curious.. but has anyone tried keeping track of his units? The guy loves chasing so i'm curious.
      ---------------------------
      '11 NBA 106-97-2 (-0.5 Units)
      NBA ML 8-20 (-5.10 Units)
      '11 NCAA BB 0-0-0 (0 Units)

Comment

Matt - I have all of his plays with units tracked since Jan 1 2010. I haven't added up the results yet due to lack of time, but I am keeping track of his plays daily.

Udog - he always plays the obvious side, or at least almost always, and then wonders why it loses. I mean c'mon, you're supposed to be a pro and you couldn't see w&m catching all those pts last night was a total set up? Even after the game was played? Could the books have begged any harder for w&m money? And dude, they lost by 22. That's more than a late implosion lol, that's a beating.

Oh, and I like how he keeps clinging to that Alabama play. If colt McCoy doesn't go down on the first series, no way that play covers, but to listen to him you'd think he called a 28 point dog on the ml winning outright and hit it
        Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 01-21-2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Its funny to read you guys' responses . Love it ....:laughing:
          If your actions inspire others to dream more,learn more,
          do more and become more,you are a leader.

Comment

I agree Stif, he usually takes the obvious route, IMO so the suckers that pay him can be like "yeah that's the side I liked anyway!" and feel confident about their play.

Originally posted by deadheadct View Post
            Brandon Lang

Note:
            How about that 39 point free pick winner!

FREE SELECTION - ST. MARY'S GAELS
            This makes me want to fade this free selection so bad.... +13.5 & +795. May play small for fun:thumbs:

Comment

Obvious selection playing 16-3 St Marys at home vs the team with the second worst record in conference. He is overlooking the sandwich spot for the Gaels, who play @ Pepperdine next. The Gaels beat Portland by 5 as 8 pt faves and Santa clara by 8 as 12.5 pt faves, so it's not like they are dominating as chalk. San Diego started the season strong beating Okla on the road & Stanford @ home, and beat the Gaels in their house last year....yu, I'm grabbing the pts :beer2:

Comment

Working...
              X